Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Testing/Dual Booting Windows 7
ok i have seen Windows 7 on a friends pc and i had a little go, i must admit i fell in love with it lol. I have also i heard a few things on here about dual booting a test run of windows 7.

So it would be nice for a little step by step tutorial on dual booting windows 7,
also include where do i download and a demo *if possible* and how do i install it so i can still run my current os without any conflicts.

Thanks any help is much appreciated! Thumbsup
I don't think there is a demo, but if you get your hands on a MSDN account you can download it and "get" a product key. You can easily just burn the .iso file to a DVD (not a CD) using imgburn http://www.imgburn.com/ or another burning software. After you successfully burned it you can boot from it and just install it side by side, you can run your current os without any conflicts.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
you can install a trial version from any windows7 disk, when it asks for cd key just hit next without entering any serial.
i think it is something like 30 days but you can extend it to 120 days by typing "slmgr -rearm" in command prompt(you have to run command prompt as administrator).
Wait it that a pirated version of windows 7?