Support Forums

Full Version: Need Help Testing/Dual Booting Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i have seen Windows 7 on a friends pc and i had a little go, i must admit i fell in love with it lol. I have also i heard a few things on here about dual booting a test run of windows 7.

So it would be nice for a little step by step tutorial on dual booting windows 7,
also include where do i download and a demo *if possible* and how do i install it so i can still run my current os without any conflicts.

Thanks any help is much appreciated! Thumbsup
I don't think there is a demo, but if you get your hands on a MSDN account you can download it and "get" a product key. You can easily just burn the .iso file to a DVD (not a CD) using imgburn http://www.imgburn.com/ or another burning software. After you successfully burned it you can boot from it and just install it side by side, you can run your current os without any conflicts.
you can install a trial version from any windows7 disk, when it asks for cd key just hit next without entering any serial.
i think it is something like 30 days but you can extend it to 120 days by typing "slmgr -rearm" in command prompt(you have to run command prompt as administrator).
Wait it that a pirated version of windows 7?