Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate racists !!!
I'm not racist, but if I could vote I wouldn't have voted for Obama...

IMO, it's not at perfect time for a first black persident of United States... The reason is because hes black, but it's not racist it's more
because of the amount of racist people, and I really don't have the good feeling with him being pers.
I'll be honest i have no idea what you people are on. People over here in Canada (At least in my city) are so happy with what Obama is doing and has done, its quite funny. Like you wouldn't believe actually Tongue
(12-24-2009, 02:33 PM)Aristotle Wrote: I'll be honest i have no idea what you people are on. People over here in Canada (At least in my city) are so happy with what Obama is doing and has done, its quite funny. Like you wouldn't believe actually Tongue
LOL, I'm sure Obama is really favourable among other counties as he is kissing ass and apologising for shít we didn't do.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
This thread is going too far off-topic. Please, by all means create a new thread, but make sure all posts remain on-topic. Otherwise i'll have to start cracking down on off-topic posting.

Thank you.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,883 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,923 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq
  What do you really hate? [Pet Peeves] Viciousness 45 5,804 06-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Last Post: robbiecee2
  I hate Swedish. Elektrisk 21 3,248 04-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk