Support Forums

Full Version: I hate racists !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't get these ppl... Im white and the only type of people I hate are homos... and racists. You have to be dumb as fukc to diss somebody just because his skin color is not white.. I guess this makes me a punk rite? Cuz they organize their fights with skins and nazis.. Im starting to think of really joining a punk's crew or group or whatever they are called.. just so I can get to slap some racist nazis... oh.. I and I always wanted to look like a punk.. you know .. with the cool hairdo and stuff ..

i mean.. to whoever hates that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZN2iXp7PE -- you better go shoot yourself..
Well one, real skinheads aren't racist. Get your facts straight. The neo-nazis just adopted the skinhead look. 2, why do you hate homos? You're just as bad as a racist.

And Barrack Obama is a moron.
one thing makes me laugh is white people calling black people, but yet white people go on tanning beds to get as black as they can lol dont make sence!
I'm glad you think it's ok to hate gays, but not others with a different skin color.
I don't hate homosexuals, although I would never hang around with them; lack of mutual interests in most cases. But, racism is not only skin colour; look at the Jews; they are neither black nor white, but they are most heavily persecuted race to ever walk the face of the earth. The racism over here is minor compared to racism that has happened and will happen. I don't believe in racism because it is based off some minute triviality that I really don't take an interest in.
To hate anyone, over any reason is simply dumb and pointless if you didn't ever met the person.....
I'm not racist, (don't feel offended) I hate British people, mainly just because of their accent, wtf I mean what reason is that...

The most funny part is, where you feel offended when someone tell something about you, but you're doing the same.....
Racism and Hate are for dumb people who have nothing better to do, I mean I can't find some time to sleep.... and even more some time to think about who I hate....
wtf.
If you wanna fight with a nazi... don't do it.... Organized fights are bullshit, and if you meet them on the streets it will be, 18 on 3.....
I've had few problems with Nazis here and there, and breaking his nose leads to him hating scum like you more (scum: from his point of view)

Find something better to do then go out fighting Nazis or Skins.
I'm kind of an open minded person. I believe that if someone wants to be gay or whatever that's their choice But racist are stupid and ignorant usually southern hics (I am one so i'm allowed to make fun of them) who have been taught that blacks and mexicans are the devil.Just look at the election polls all the south pretty much said "HELL NO" to Obama before they even knew how he ran things. People are WAY to close minded about things, it's a big world filling up fast everyone can't hate everyone else!
Hm.

In my opinion, hating any mass group of individuals with differing ideologies is racism.
This thread is pull of prejudice.
IMO, this thread is the most ironic load of crap I have seen so far.
Pages: 1 2 3