Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linux Vs. Windows
Hi!

It is really not good to put two operating systems up against the other. Just like the Mac Vs Windows war at the moment. All operating systems have different uses and different strengths and weakness'. All have so much diversity that you can not stand them side by side and tell the best one like you could with something like a car or something else.

-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
Windows is better its more easy to use and more open to the public
Im personally using a Alienware computer thats worth 3k so yea It runs on Windows 7 and im happy
My cpu can run and do any thing faster then any one elses can
I doubt your PC can out perform mine. Smile
Well, I am going to reply to the original post. It is true that Linux has a much better security than Windows Operating Systems.

I think you should read this for full details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_...x#Security
Read the entire article as well Smile
(12-20-2009, 10:51 PM)Μαύρο Wrote: Well, I used to run windows because I didn't know any better... then I met my close friend linux and I never quite been the same... it took me a long time to get used to linux because I had been brainwashed and oblivious to the world around me. Plus Linux doesn't receive virus' like Windows does anyhow. The linux software is also open source and IMHO 10x better then anything/everything windows has put out. So...

Are you greek?
If you need any help feel free to PM me. Offering emotional support.
Linux for hacking ...WIndows for hacking too =D but LINUX is better
I personally am a HUGE fan of windows. I've never touched a Mac in my life. But really, Linux is nice but I find it very command line based and a little more difficult for my taste.
Linux Is always better then Windows in everything.
I agree with Bursihido. Linux is also very secured compared to Windows.