Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone
Hey everyone. Hows it going?
Isn't your username supposed to be "The Rated R Superstar". That's assuming your the guy from HF. Either way, welcome to the site!
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
It's going awsome!!! Tongue

Welcome to SF man, nice to have you!
(12-20-2009, 04:37 PM)Rob Wrote: Isn't your username supposed to be "The Rated R Superstar". That's assuming your the guy from HF. Either way, welcome to the site!

It is on HF but I decided to spice things up a bit. I have been using my new name on most sites now but I never changed it on HF. Being a mod it would have been confusing.
Nice to see you here R.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-20-2009, 04:41 PM)The R Rated Superstar Wrote: It is on HF but I decided to spice things up a bit. I have been using my new name on most sites now but I never changed it on HF. Being a mod it would have been confusing.

Oh okay, that makes sense.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
(12-20-2009, 04:41 PM)The R Rated Superstar Wrote: It is on HF but I decided to spice things up a bit. I have been using my new name on most sites now but I never changed it on HF. Being a mod it would have been confusing.
Going straight for the mod applications eh? Glare
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-20-2009, 07:46 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Going straight for the mod applications eh? Glare
It's worth a shot.
Sup TRRS. Welcome to Supportforums. A great place to chill, learn and teach. Enjoy your modding. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
No one wants you here. GET OUT...
jk. welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,381 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert