Support Forums

Full Version: Hey Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone. Hows it going?
Isn't your username supposed to be "The Rated R Superstar". That's assuming your the guy from HF. Either way, welcome to the site!
It's going awsome!!! Tongue

Welcome to SF man, nice to have you!
(12-20-2009, 04:37 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't your username supposed to be "The Rated R Superstar". That's assuming your the guy from HF. Either way, welcome to the site!

It is on HF but I decided to spice things up a bit. I have been using my new name on most sites now but I never changed it on HF. Being a mod it would have been confusing.
Nice to see you here R.
(12-20-2009, 04:41 PM)The R Rated Superstar Wrote: [ -> ]It is on HF but I decided to spice things up a bit. I have been using my new name on most sites now but I never changed it on HF. Being a mod it would have been confusing.

Oh okay, that makes sense.
(12-20-2009, 04:41 PM)The R Rated Superstar Wrote: [ -> ]It is on HF but I decided to spice things up a bit. I have been using my new name on most sites now but I never changed it on HF. Being a mod it would have been confusing.
Going straight for the mod applications eh? Glare
(12-20-2009, 07:46 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Going straight for the mod applications eh? Glare
It's worth a shot.
Sup TRRS. Welcome to Supportforums. A great place to chill, learn and teach. Enjoy your modding. Big Grin
No one wants you here. GET OUT...
jk. welcome
Pages: 1 2