Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Badass funny song.
(12-20-2009, 03:37 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: Implying you're not? You flame at the slightest sense of hostility. Great member, my ass.
I can flame when ever the fuck i want. Yeah, i'm a good member. To the best of my knowledge Omni doesn't just give out awards. And sense i earned the very first award on support forums, yeah I would say i'm a damn good member.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-20-2009, 03:39 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I can flame whenever the fuck I want. Yeah, I'm a good member. To the best of my knowledge, Omni doesn't just give out awards and since I earned the very first award on Support Forums. Yeah, I would say I'm a damn good member.
You may be a damn good member, but you sure the hell aren't a damn good typer. Jesus.

Also, calm down, sport. Don't blow a gasket.
(12-20-2009, 03:43 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: You may be a damn good member, but you sure the hell aren't a damn good typer. Jesus.

Also, calm down, sport. Don't blow a gasket.
Yeah, because typing is a major life skill isn't it?
Like i said fuck yourself.
(12-20-2009, 03:46 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Yeah, because typing is a major life skill isn't it?
Like i said fuck yourself.
Actually, it's required to type at at least 60 WPM for quite a few careers now.

You should really consider taking a second grade typing class to learn the basics.
(12-20-2009, 03:49 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: Actually, it's required to type at at least 60 WPM for quite a few careers now.

You should really consider taking a second grade typing class to learn the basics.
Well, luckily i can type 60 WPM, i'm just not a faggy bitch who picks at every little mistake.
(12-20-2009, 03:51 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well, luckily i can type 60 WPM, i'm just not a faggy bitch who picks at every little mistake.
You cannot type properly at 60 WPM. If you were able to, you'd be able to type with proper grammar. Again, you're implying being gay is a bad thing. You should seriously consider not using any variation of gay, too; makes you sound even more stupid.
(12-20-2009, 03:53 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: You cannot type properly at 60 WPM. If you were able to, you'd be able to type with proper grammar. Again, you're implying being gay is a bad thing. You should seriously consider not using any variation of gay, too; makes you sound even more stupid.
Yes, i'm implying being gay is a bad thing. And fuck you. Point out where i messed up.
And yet again, fuck yourself you little bitch.
(12-20-2009, 03:55 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Yes, i'm implying being gay is a bad thing. And fuck you. Point out where i messed up.
And yet again, fuck yourself you little bitch.
Me: a little bitch? Far from it, considering you're bitching at me over the internet.
(12-20-2009, 03:57 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: Me: a little bitch? Far from it, considering you're bitching at me over the internet.
Don't change the subject [little bitch], point out all my mistakes. Please, i would like to know.
And if you look back, it was at something faggy you were doing, then you started bitching at me.
(12-20-2009, 04:00 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Don't change the subject [little bitch], point out all my mistakes. Please, i would like to know.
And if you look back, it was at something faggy you were doing, then you started bitching at me.
What was I doing? And, I'm actually doing other things, rather than just arguing with the likes of you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kitchen diaries [FUNNY] Arron XR 0 377 07-31-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Arron XR
  Funny Youtube Acting AceInfinity 0 530 05-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  funny video N.O.R.E 1 498 12-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: xerotic
  Online Gamer Very Funny ^^ Sam 13 1,568 10-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Accapella awesome funny Sam 8 924 09-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Harvey