Support Forums

Full Version: Badass funny song.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lol ?
Quit bypassing the minimum letter count to post worthless shi/t.
At least I don't post long, worthless shit posts like you do.
(12-20-2009, 03:24 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]At least I don't post long, worthless shit posts like you do.

Yeah, worthless posts got me an award didn't it? Worthless posts got me rep, didn't it? Fuck yourself your worthless.
(12-20-2009, 03:28 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, worthless posts got me an award didn't it? Worthless posts got me rep, didn't it? Fuck yourself you're worthless.
Fixed. Before trying to insult someone, learn to type it out first.
(12-20-2009, 03:31 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed. Before trying to insult someone, learn to type it out first.
Fuck you. I guarantee anyone here would say i'm a ten times better member than you will ever be.
(12-20-2009, 03:32 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck you. I guarantee anyone here would say i'm a ten times better member than you will ever be.
Considering I've only been here for about two days, probably.
(12-20-2009, 03:33 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]Considering I've only been here for about two days, probably.
It doesn't matter how long you've been here. I don't give a fuck if you have been here for eight months. Your a worthless fucking member.
(12-20-2009, 03:35 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter how long you've been here. I don't give a fuck if you have been here for eight months. Your a worthless fucking member.
Implying you're not? You flame at the slightest sense of hostility. Great member, my ass.
Pages: 1 2 3