Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins?
Hello,
Came across Hostnamaste.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?
What host is better? Why?
Right servers are available from panamaserver.com and legionbox.com.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.
Attractive dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.
Transferred all my sites to Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
Bottom line, within maybe a half-hour total, I got everything I need, set up correctly! There are many server locations to choose from.
Believe digitalserver Mexico servers will serve your demands. Create your custom, robust and flexible online store with Magento Opensource.
For dedicated servers , cloud and high-performance VPS, the services are 100% Managed. Activation in minutes , your best option.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 3 290 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 5 295 04-24-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 477 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 352 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 313 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo