Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated server in Europe?
I need dedicated server in Europe.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on GTHost.com instant server solutions. Any suggestions please?
What dedicated server host in Europe would be better to choose? Why?
It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with GTHost.com instant server hosting, but I can already see great things!
I've not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.
I'm happy with GTHost.com uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with GTHost.com dedicated hosting service! USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...
Servers from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 3 280 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 5 293 04-24-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 373 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Kdstack 3 324 02-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 350 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack