Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins nearly due :)
(12-22-2009, 10:10 PM)Extasey Wrote: Congratulations man, Hope Fiona becomes healthy quickly!

Thanks Extasey. I also hope she comes good quick but remain very confident in the hospital staff. There top shelf. I really mean that.

Scary thing was when the birth happened the first was like any birth really except they used an epidural which was scary.
But the second come out backwards. Breach i think they called it. Basically she come out feet first.
Well the midwife grabbed one leg and yanked it out. Scary really how rough they are with them.
Still i guess they know what there doing or they would not have done that but at the time i thought wow you better not break a leg or i will jump over the bed and knock ya out lolololol.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Hahaha yeah I can only imagine how you were feeling. My sister was born with down syndrome, at first it was a big thing but I can remember my granddad saying "Okay, so we know what we've got, now what do we do". That kind of made everyone get over the fact that she had a disability and realize there was no reversal. Can't believe I remember something from when I was 4 years old but can't remember what I had for dinner last night :S
Bumping an old thread. Only because i just picked up the twins and now there home after just over 1 month in hospital.

Now for the sleepless nights..... Yay...... Na kidding im stoked.
The Rules!

(01-24-2010, 10:42 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Bumping an old thread. Only because i just picked up the twins and now there home after just over 1 month in hospital.

Now for the sleepless nights..... Yay...... Na kidding im stoked.

That's great to hear that they're out of hospital. Congrats mate, Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Yes thanks man. And congrats to you on the yellow name mate.

Its a special day to be sure. Ask me the same thing at 2am when im changing dirty nappies and i may well disagree with that but for now yea im really happy. Feels like a complete family now.
The Rules!

(01-24-2010, 11:05 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Yes thanks man. And congrats to you on the yellow name mate.

Its a special day to be sure. Ask me the same thing at 2am when im changing dirty nappies and i may well disagree with that but for now yea im really happy. Feels like a complete family now.

Thanks.

And I can tell you, it's going to be worth it. My step mum recently gave birth a few months ago, and I can tell you, it's great for me as the brother. I mean, sure it's going to be different, obviously, you'll be the dad. But even just being a brother is truly amazing.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Congratulations Damink! I wish you brooke, fiona and the wife all the best! Hope they get to come home soon Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(01-25-2010, 01:25 AM)Codine Wrote: Congratulations Damink! I wish you brooke, fiona and the wife all the best! Hope they get to come home soon Smile

What about his other two?

That's not very nice!
Woops, I didn't know he had more! Also all the best to your other two Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(01-25-2010, 01:37 AM)Codine Wrote: Woops, I didn't know he had more! Also all the best to your other two Smile

lol thanks mate. Yes it is 4 now. 2 boys and 2 girls.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot Access HF Due To "503" Infinite Redirect Loop Яichie 5 1,856 05-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Last Post: alonalon
  **INACTIVE DUE TO LEECHING OF TUTORIAL** EXplore_System135 4 765 10-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Codine