Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins nearly due :)
Some here may know me and know my wife is about to have twins.
Possibly today she is going into hospital for observation.
Anyway......

We got our double pram today.... OMFG
This thing does not fit in our house front door lololol. I will post a pic of it later. Its hilarious. (Dont let wife buy the prams!!)
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Congrats! My sister is pregnant with #2 right now.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Congratulations man, i look forward to have a kid someday, after college and whatnot.
Good luck with the twins.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Yea gunna need luck actually. I have a 3 year old boy and an 15 mth boy now.
So twin girls is going to turn my already grey goaty completely grey lol. Still i love it.
The Rules!

(12-16-2009, 04:24 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Yea gunna need luck actually. I have a 3 year old boy and an 15 mth boy now.
So twin girls is going to turn my already grey goaty completely grey lol. Still i love it.

Well, i wish you all the luck i can lol
Are you gonna teach your kids how to ride dirtbikes and stuff at an early age?
Yes mate. I am a rider myself and was brought up on dirt bikes.
My kids will be taught to ride to drive and they will be given martial arts training from a young age.
Most probably Kung fu to start.
GIRLS INCLUDED IN BOTH lol.
The Rules!

(12-16-2009, 04:31 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Yes mate. I am a rider myself and was brought up on dirt bikes.
My kids will be taught to ride to drive and they will be given martial arts training from a young age.
Most probably Kung fu to start.
GIRLS INCLUDED IN BOTH lol.

lol that a way.
I was on a dirtbike like shortly after i could walk, racing by nine. And now i think i'm doing pretty damn good lol
As for driving i totally agree.
Ever thought of ju-jitsu? Because of MMA, i have taken most of those classes, but i found it was the most helpful in any fight, street or competition.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of bike do you prefer?
Wow dude congrats. I didn't know you had twins coming. I really wish I had twins.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Currently i own a Suzuki GSXR 1000 2008 model Smile
As for Ju-jitsu. Yes love the art. But i would want my kids to go there later in life.
I feel Kung fu gives a good grounding for body and mind balance plus confidence and discipline. (it did for me anyway)
These are the main reasons i want them to start there. After that i will move onto more fight based arts.

*Update*

Thanks Omni. Yea im pretty excited i tell ya.
There due any time from now until January where they are scheduled for inducing.
But with some small issues i expect they will keep her in today and perhaps start steroids today and deliver in a week or so.
The Rules!

Well, i have never been a big fan of suzuki, but i do however like Honda and as you could have guessed Ktm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot Access HF Due To "503" Infinite Redirect Loop Яichie 5 1,855 05-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Last Post: alonalon
  **INACTIVE DUE TO LEECHING OF TUTORIAL** EXplore_System135 4 762 10-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Codine