Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB CABLE MODEM!!
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a usb cable modem to connect for internet. I can't use RJ45 because it's broken. I need at least 25 metres usb cable modem, i cant find any on the internet. I am not sure if there's 25m in the market but im here to ask you about this.

So, it would be much appreciated if anyone confirm the availability of that sort of cables with 25m long.

Regards.
I dont know where you could buy that much from either. I thought USB had a limitation of less than 20 metres?
Why not go wireless? Get a cheap dongle and router and your done.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I think i has limitations but im not so sure thats why im asking anyone who knows about this.

It will cost me a 100 dollars for a new modem router, so if i can get the usb cable with 25m it will avoid me to buy new modem.

Thanx for your reply anyway, appreciate it
Go wireless, you can get a free router from your supplier and dongles are very cheap anyway.
I have wirelss already but it's not as good as internet cable. My wireless gets very very hot and sometimes gets disconnected.
Couldn't you just buy a 25metre USB cable from ebay? I'm sure they would make you one if they didn't have any in stock. Providing you bought from a company, and not a normal seller.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does your phone attentuation (or something) affect Cable Internet speed? EMINƎM 2 1,051 03-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Scalise
  need help picking modem/router some guy named dave 0 557 01-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Last Post: some guy named dave
  [help]- Internet cable is down 4u111 22 4,046 01-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: J4P4NM4N
  what is the best usb wireless adapter Treblez 1 643 12-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MarkW7
  Modem Settings Question [IMAGE] ProspectDotNet 4 832 10-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Last Post: ProspectDotNet