Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God?
(12-16-2009, 06:38 PM)Socrates Wrote: Yep lol, you?
Yep, my homepage is:
http://www.myspace.com/the_81ack_interface

You should add me if you want.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
My ex 6th on my top.
If you need to know about your creator, you need to ask your self three questions:

Where am i from? what am i doing in this world? and where am i going to? you study the history of electrons and you know the ability of electrons and its properties but "how"? How and why these electrons are built in a way to make theories and applications. You study about gravity and you say gravity is simple, it's 9.8m/s-2 downward, but why this is meant to be gravity in a way to make us alive and walk?....Your body size comparing to universe is less than the size of atom crust and how unbilievable you can create and discover with this size.

Look at your self you set on computer for hours, clean your car for hours, feed your stomach for hours, play games for ours?!!!! do you actually worship and pray to computers, cars, and games? !! instead of god who created you?
If someone is playing games for long time, isn't he actually praying for it, you are now like fetish/idol worship, like the people who used to pray to stones and rocks... Don't you see the power of god arround you? Dont you fear your self when you know that you were born from dirty sperm (maybe dirty sex) and you will be ended like dirty corpse and worms eating your body...

We are nothing......but to believe so we are something to god....
(12-17-2009, 08:54 AM)4u111 Wrote: If you need to know about your creator, you need to ask your self three questions:

Where am i from? what am i doing in this world? and where am i going to? you study the history of electrons and you know the ability of electrons and its properties but "how"? How and why these electrons are built in a way to make theories and applications. You study about gravity and you say gravity is simple, it's 9.8m/s-2 downward, but why this is meant to be gravity in a way to make us alive and walk?....Your body size comparing to universe is less than the size of atom crust and how unbilievable you can create and discover with this size.

Look at your self you set on computer for hours, clean your car for hours, feed your stomach for hours, play games for ours?!!!! do you actually worship and pray to computers, cars, and games? !! instead of god who created you?
If someone is playing games for long time, isn't he actually praying for it, you are now like fetish/idol worship, like the people who used to pray to stones and rocks... Don't you see the power of god arround you? Dont you fear your self when you know that you were born from dirty sperm (maybe dirty sex) and you will be ended like dirty corpse and worms eating your body...

We are nothing......but to believe so we are something to god....

So Funny I don't sit on the computer all day and play games. My creator Idk who that is, Not some super Natural Being.
Let me ask your a question Socrates who do you think is your creator?
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I really don't know. I highly doubt that some "super natural being" is it though. You all believe in what a book that has been written before your great great great grandparents were alive. Dude You all don't believe in Apollo, Zeus, Medusa, etc Why some god? I mean Jesus was real, but so was Buddha.
I'm not really religious, and I think it's stupid to argue about beliefs, God can't be proved or disproved, no matter what people say it's true, reasons like "How can things be so beautiful without a creator" and "If God exist how come bad things happen" aren't good enough, none of them are, people believe what they believe, but no one (Including me) really knows, no matter how logical they think there beliefs are, or how illogical they think another belief is.
(12-17-2009, 08:15 PM)Cida Wrote: I'm not really religious, and I think it's stupid to argue about beliefs, God can't be proved or disproved, no matter what people say it's true, reasons like "How can things be so beautiful without a creator" and "If God exist how come bad things happen" aren't good enough, none of them are, people believe what they believe, but no one (Including me) really knows, no matter how logical they think there beliefs are, or how illogical they think another belief is.

Nicely said.
(12-17-2009, 08:15 PM)Cida Wrote: I'm not really religious, and I think it's stupid to argue about beliefs, God can't be proved or disproved, no matter what people say it's true, reasons like "How can things be so beautiful without a creator" and "If God exist how come bad things happen" aren't good enough, none of them are, people believe what they believe, but no one (Including me) really knows, no matter how logical they think there beliefs are, or how illogical they think another belief is.
Yes well said.

BTW, you name means "after" in Ykhloc; not really an important note but noteworthy.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-17-2009, 08:52 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Yes well said.

BTW, you name means "after" in Ykhloc; not really an important note but noteworthy.

lol, I have it as short slang Cider, as my nick name when I was younger was Ciderboy, and I still get called that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God Damn It... Rebecca Black 4 812 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Chef
  Depresion at its maximum ...god Core Crack 14 2,048 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod
  do you believe in god? albo 47 4,663 11-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon
  Oh my god S1d3 D00r 3 938 09-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694