Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
do you believe in god?
nowdays many teens have began to think more and mutch of them have found no reason the god exists, i am one of them, do you believe?
hell no, what i belive in is you choose your path, when you die you choose want you want to do next
[Image: xpdeg7.png]
Nope, I dont believe in God. If he egsisted, why are their people fighting in the wars dying everyday, and why are their pedophiles out there. If there is no conclusive proof that he egsistes, i chose to believe he does not egsist.
Nope, I don't!
yea,i believe in God...i believe in the hope.
I believe in Allah. He exists.
(08-23-2009, 04:10 AM)jadewmobile Wrote: Nope, I dont believe in God. If he egsisted, why are their people fighting in the wars dying everyday, and why are their pedophiles out there. If there is no conclusive proof that he egsistes, i chose to believe he does not egsist.
i do believe that there is a "something" and why couldnt "he" be a "she"
anyway....look...if there werent criminals and wars there would be no law....it would be anarchy any1 could do anything they want whenever they want
and if not that we would all live like we are programmed like to get up at 7 am and go to school etc etc
that something (god) cannot control us or doesnt want to.....he/she/it gave us free will
so there is some diversity.....i havent gone to church in like 1.5 yrsbut i know some crap
[Image: asf1.jpg]
"We best honor the dead by living well!"
(08-25-2009, 02:50 AM)S1d3 D00r Wrote: i do believe that there is a "something" and why couldnt "he" be a "she"
anyway....look...if there werent criminals and wars there would be no law....it would be anarchy any1 could do anything they want whenever they want
and if not that we would all live like we are programmed like to get up at 7 am and go to school etc etc
that something (god) cannot control us or doesnt want to.....he/she/it gave us free will
so there is some diversity.....i havent gone to church in like 1.5 yrsbut i know some crap
If god was real and people did belive in him then they would follow the ten commandmants and there would not be anarchy and people can not do what they want
To be honest...I'm on and off on the subject. I do believe in God. It's just so confusing and it drives me nuts with all the bad in the world.
Which leads to the story of Pandora's Box...Then again, that's a different religion thingie with Zeus and all that. Really gets you thinking, huh? =/
zeus is cool, alot of greek and roman gods are

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God Damn It... Rebecca Black 4 811 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Chef
  Depresion at its maximum ...god Core Crack 14 2,042 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod
  God? Socrates 70 12,212 12-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Oh my god S1d3 D00r 3 937 09-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694