Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God?
(12-16-2009, 05:36 PM)Socrates Wrote: Well i doubt some "supernatural being" created earth in like a day, and then made adam and eve. Then someone lived to be 800 years old. Wtf dude. The bible has been rewritten to. LOL ever heard of the king james bible? He wasn't alive then>? Bible = pure fiction.
LOL, you know I respect you; but you need to provide a more grounded argument in order for me to contest. And the bible was rewritten because it needed to be translated into English instead of the Latin shít they had during the Greko-Roman era of the Italian peninsula; which only hindered the spread of Christianity and left power to the "religious" leaders of the church; via the Pope.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Until you "Christians" show proof of God, IDC> not being selfish I just don't.
(12-16-2009, 06:03 PM)Socrates Wrote: Until you "Christians" show proof of God, IDC> not being selfish I just don't.
Aye, fair enough. I am not that sturdy with my relationship, sadly, with God that I can contest anyhow. But, I will say this to you; you make sure you know what you believe; because it will bite you in the áss.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
I'll keep that in mind.Hopefully there is no heaven or hell, because I don't won't to burn forever =P.
Science will fly you to space. Religion will fly you into a building....

Now, Christianity teaches that the Bible is the word of God. If it is the word of God than why aren't you living by it? There is not a single Christian that actually lives by the Bible. Not a single one. Period. Heck, each form of Christianity does it's own thing, there really isn't a standard anymore, other than believe Jesus is the son of your imaginary friend in the sky.

Sorry, religion was invented to explain the unexplainable. Where does rain come from? Why, it must be a god. What about death? Must be a God. Screw the facts of life when you have a bible to lead the way.

I will not go into much more detail because there isn't anyone here whom I believe has researched their opinion (at least that believes in a God) enough for me to debate with and for the vast majority of members of this forum, would be a waste of time due to their age and the fact they are still developing their opinions (albeit, probably not completely thought out and researched) and I don't want to jade anyone's decision making process.

I do not believe in ANY God. My wife is Christian. She wants to take the kids to church and raise them as Christians. Fine with me. If you want to believe in a God, fine with me. Everyone has the right to choose what they believe, and no one can take that away from you, and I respect everyone's opinions here.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-16-2009, 06:22 PM)Socrates Wrote: I'll keep that in mind.Hopefully there is no heaven or hell, because I don't won't to burn forever =P.
LOL, "brima khron qen validir", Only time will tell.
(12-16-2009, 06:23 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Science will fly you to space. Religion will fly you into a building....

Now, Christianity teaches that the Bible is the word of God. If it is the word of God than why aren't you living by it? There is not a single Christian that actually lives by the Bible. Not a single one. Period. Heck, each form of Christianity does it's own thing, there really isn't a standard anymore, other than believe Jesus is the son of your imaginary friend in the sky.
yes there is infact a religion that does try there best to do it. If you want to know the name PM me Victoire
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(12-16-2009, 06:25 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: LOL, "brima khron qen validir", Only time will tell.

Dude nice i just quoted that and put it on myspace I like!
(12-16-2009, 06:30 PM)Socrates Wrote: Dude nice i just quoted that and put it on myspace I like!
You have a myspace?
Yep lol, you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God Damn It... Rebecca Black 4 812 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Chef
  Depresion at its maximum ...god Core Crack 14 2,048 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod
  do you believe in god? albo 47 4,661 11-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon
  Oh my god S1d3 D00r 3 938 09-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694