Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God?
Hi my Bro, Now trust me I have never been a religious man this is true. I have followed some basic rules in life this is to know right from wrong & good from evil. But anyone who is reading this just go to youtube & lookup " the arrivals " & watch all parts from 1 to 50-something you will soon see that there is definately good & evil in this world. Once you have watched all parts if you feel like having an indepth conversation with me I will be glad to talk to you & hear your opinion on this topic

(this will open your eye's only if you are ready to see the world we live in)

Now if some parts have no sound just look for the most recent uploads these will have the sound in them

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
God, does and doesn't excist. I believe in god and I don't believe in him. In theory god does excist. God is a word, word to refer to something greater than human. God excist as something to refer to or as a book. God doesn't in human or any living form. Even so, I don't categorise myself to any religion.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
No. I see God, and religion in general, as a man-made creation to restrict the rest of mankind. I will not let myself be bound by what I perceived to be manipulative rules without substantial proof of their validity. It just seems like the only people that need a book to tell them how to live their life aren't really that good of humans to begin with. Now, I am not referring to every Christian when I say that; just the ones who rely solely on the Bible to tell them how to live. I don't understand what aspect of religion (Christianity, specifically) is fair; it's a "my way or the highway" situation, and you can't deny that. Either you believe and you have an eternal, pleasant life, or you die and you burn forever.
Funny thing about Christian religion is, that it is split into two.... Why?
Well that doesn't even have a meaning, they're split and the "Gods" rules were broken!

Like I've said, I don't belive in God, but more then less his power does exists, which is really interresting....
If god does excist in human form, how does he bend the rules of nature.
Well actually God is the cause of most of the problems of the world,or at least some of present day and past times in history. Take for instance the crusades, a holy war. Taking land and killing innocent people from other lands. Why? Some guy who is a pope thinks he has the power and authority to do this, and he does. Doing it in the name of god, while the other side says the same.Fast forward to present day, where terrorist carry bombs strapped to themselves and then blow up buildings and crash airplanes and kill innocent people again. Each time in the name of god. Does this god ever intervene? No he doesn't do anything> YOUR GOD SET THERE AND ALLOWED 2000+ PEOPLE TO DIE DURING THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS AND THEY DID NOTHING. INNOCENT PEOPLE!
The thing about God is that we have to come to him by faith. Well, in order to do that you have to put aside any other desires that would hinder your faith. But in order, for most people, to reach this place of vulnerability, usually you experience a horrific or tragic event that often brings your heart to your knees. My experience in the matter was obtained because my life was crap.
I was take from my mother at the age of two. My father was off with another women creating a new family, they were never married to begin with. Well, from there the judge ordered my aunt to take custody of me, unfortunately she had a lot of mental issues that should had been considered during this court case. Anyhow, I lived with this bitch for 5 freakin years; I utterly hate the bitch. She beat me when I would act up and the uncle would do the same; they always got in fights and my aunt threatened to cut herself. I always stayed in my room or watched in horror as they fought. But, she sent me down to Florida to live with my aunt who was the relative of my mother. Well, the state was not very well pleased with the deliberately rash decision by my aunt and so they locked her ass up. From there I was taken into foster care where I was introduced to the ghetto. Well, I was too young to be shot or stabbed, so they sent their little brothers to beat my ass. One day I got fed up and took my foster brother's 6" switch blade and cut his throat. When the police arrived an hour or so later, I was gone and they never tried to find out who did it. So, I got the name "devil" because of my red hair and everybody started showing respect for me; and for some twisted reason I liked it.
Well, to be honest I probably have killed 5 people when I was in the streets. But then DSS pulled me out due to some minor "neglect" at the age of 11. By then I was sent to a white family; that's where things got really bad. I was violent and I my heart was hardened, and the sad thing is; they were pentecostal mother-fuckers. They were extremely religious people and I hated the gotdamn church and anything to do with God. But, there I was baptised after about a year and a half; it took a lot of patience and perseverance from the parents. Anyway, I left there about 6 months later and was sent to jail for 2 accounts of "assault and battery of security officials". I pulled 1 year in juvy and was released on March 16. I will never forget the look on those parents face when I left them; they had a look of pure fear. After that I went to a group home technically referred to as "High-management Institute", I spent two more years of my life refraining from my violent tendencies and my quick temper. But when I got out I was sent to another foster home and from there I was adopted at the age of 16.
I'll finish this up later.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I 100% believe in him. That's why I go to church every Sunday to worship him Smile
Great for you but I don't.
If god excis, I want to let him know, that I would be better god anytime.
And he isn't doing a good job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God Damn It... Rebecca Black 4 798 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Chef
  Depresion at its maximum ...god Core Crack 14 1,977 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod
  do you believe in god? albo 47 4,502 11-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon
  Oh my god S1d3 D00r 3 917 09-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694