Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God?
To be on topic:
I do believe in God. Simply put; I have had experiences I would never have experienced otherwise and thusly; nothing can change/sway my belief. I am a lot like Mr. Socrates in that I don't fall into things without the strict and logical processing of such a matter. I fell into it out of desperation; and I was changed forever. Socrates: I don't know your mother and quite frankly would defer an explanation of her; but from what it looks like, she is trying to instill a religious attitude towards God; which is absolutely not going to do crap for you. So, I would obviously obey your mother, but on your free time try it out with an open attitude; please to not put any biases on my beliefs because I don't judge you for your beliefs. It's just that God does not operate in the way the logic does; because he wants to get you at your most desperate time; to actually develop a relationship with you. So, with the latter said, faith comes before logic in the realm of the spiritual. And remember Logic is a completely different concept then Wisdom. That's all I need to say for now.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-14-2009, 07:23 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: I didn't know that was a rule?

Now there is.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
iitens deserves a damn rep. I got you Bro!
(12-14-2009, 07:30 PM)Socrates Wrote: iitens deserves a damn rep. I got you Bro!
Oh God! It's Iitens. This is Interface from the gotdamn IRC. Bebe-pleure
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
W/E you have to pick on every little part of a post? I am sure someone will mention they believe in evolution in this post.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
No the topic is literally if you believe in god or not. And you can list why idc.
I believe in God. I pretty much believe in deism. I recommend anyone who believes in God and is also on the side of science and reasoning should check it out.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I cannot say, what makes a God. As I am no god. Who is God? What is it do? Why does the notion exist? Can we claim not to be as evolved as we think we are? If so what if our brains get large enough to denounce God? These are questions better not asked but rather wonder why we believe in something we don't see, faith.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
The answer is no. I gave up imaginary friends when I was young. I can't bring myself to believe in a bronze age book of fairy tales which were written by man.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
No god in my life.
Evolution all the way.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God Damn It... Rebecca Black 4 798 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Chef
  Depresion at its maximum ...god Core Crack 14 1,977 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod