Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do PTC's work?
(04-07-2010, 02:14 PM)iSex Wrote: Some PTC sites actually pay you, my favorite/best one is NeoBux.

Have you tried GaGaBux? Confused They are serving min 17 ads per day! I think its way better! Big Grin
PaidToReg actually works, payout is really small though, got payed a few days ago. Smile

[Image: xlee5h.png]
They give you the money, but the effort to profit ratio is so low that it's not worth it.
(12-13-2009, 04:40 AM)Skill Wrote: It really depends which PTC site you use. There are hundreds, possibly thousands throughout the internet. Some of them are legitimate and some of them are a scam. You have to find the right one before you go spending your time trying to make money. I haven't used them in the past but I do plan on giving some a try in the future.

I'm sure you'll find the right one for you. Just remember, you won't make the money instantly. It takes time.

Good luck Smile

They really aren't worth the time man, there's no point in getting into them.

Just get a CPA Guide. XD
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
some ptc site pays some are scams

NEobux and Gagabux is paying right now no scam report
PTC sites sometimes pay, but it's not a good enough earning unless you buy Premium and get referrals that click and what not.
I was on PTC before i learnt hacking.I was on palm bux but after hacking,you'll just leave it
join neobux.com it is most trusted and instant paying ptc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GeN4 Secure ptc script 1.0.6 [latest] MicroSoldier 2 1,185 05-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter