Support Forums

Full Version: Do PTC's work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do PTC's (paid-to-click) really work? Do you do any? If so, what's your favorite one?
It really depends which PTC site you use. There are hundreds, possibly thousands throughout the internet. Some of them are legitimate and some of them are a scam. You have to find the right one before you go spending your time trying to make money. I haven't used them in the past but I do plan on giving some a try in the future.

I'm sure you'll find the right one for you. Just remember, you won't make the money instantly. It takes time.

Good luck Smile
Its a waste of time if you are not willing to invest some money to buy refs in trusted sites like neobux. And no - clicking does not pay (experience)
Experiance i've been paid from Neobux on numourous occasions, you'll not get paid if you break the rules.

Off topic (sorry): But i had a e-mail address which was SolidusFTM@blah blah blah blah lol... Small world!
Yes and no. It really depends on what you use. I have found that with prizelive you can make a decent dollar in about a week. That is the most you'll get out of ptc. Others give you like .20 cent every site and you can only do like 4 a day. I really cant tell you yes, and I really cant say no either.
Like above users said, it depends.

Most of them will scam you and you will receive absolutely nothing.

However there are others which work. (Not going to mention them here)

But in overall, PTC's is a bad way of making money as it takes months end you'll end up with less than 30 dollars.
Most of those PTC's that ask you for any money are hidden ponzi scheme.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Some do, some are just scams. My favorte one is points2shop since it is the only one I have ever used. But it just takes too long.
here are how PTC sites go, there is always 3 choices for the makers:
Easy to get points but prizes cost a lot
Hard to get points but prizes are cheap
Scam
The choice is yours to identify, what type of site it is...never give real information. That is for sure..I always choose stuff that can be sent online and if I want something offline I sell it on HF. OR just sell it here.
Some PTC sites actually pay you, my favorite/best one is NeoBux.
Pages: 1 2