Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life! I don't understand it.
(12-10-2009, 11:01 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I know it's not the best advice, but: go get drunk. It helps for the night.

I was trying to imply that Tongue
(12-10-2009, 11:11 PM)Aristotle Wrote: I was trying to imply that Tongue
Oh, i got ya now lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-10-2009, 11:18 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Oh, i got ya now lol

Really bro, go out have fun with some buds. You don't have to drink. I find its makes it a little more interesting.

Really have a couple nights of fun, meet some girls, then you'll be able to choose if you want to wait, or move on.
Quote:I dunno Omni, i usually agree with you. But if me and my girlfriend broke up, i would like to still be friends with her, just because of how long i've known her, and the good times we've had.

Did you "break-up" or did she dump you? There is a difference. And if he is having a tough time letting her go then cutting her off the friends list might be the only way. If he continues to be in love with her she will know and either use him or simply lose respect for him. Be a man and tell her you're too busy to hang out. Even better get a new girl and make her jealous. That's the only way you'll tell if she cares.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
@Mostoftherelpies.
Will go out with buds? Wanna read my first post again? Im practicly alone.
I have no true friends.

@Omni.
I see your point. Well Im being a very good friend with this girl lately. And last week my girl were really mad at me, jelous in other words. And she dumped me, thats how I see it. She says we broke up. I guess she doesn't want to take responsibilities. Its not about being a man or a pussy. I simply can't just let go of her, she is irresistible. Everything and everyone reminds me her.

@KTM.
Never been drunk, have drunk beer with friends and all. But never been wasted or anything. Its the easy wat, just like I wanted to do a suicide. I chose not go the easy way.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Climate i will tell you something. My sister is a univeristy Nursing student. She has no life atm. She goes out once a month. And she does the dance from the music video "all the single ladies" when it plays. She looks like an absolute idiot. Still a bunch of people in the will random jump in. Bro its bar. Everyones your friend.
When you help people, you should feel happier afterwards; only of course if you actually enjoy helping people which I already assumed reading your first post. So I don't understand; helping people is upside to a sucky life, it keeps you busy. Sometimes in helping people you move into deeper more emotional relationships to help people, and the pain that follows is immense, but you got to pull through man.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I'm kind of in a same situation, but I had the luck to find a fine job....
I don't even have a place where I could say that's my home, I'm switching states, in one I have friends I grew up with and in the other I know few people that I can't call friends.

Like few of above posters said, you need to find your Path, if I'm correct you're 17, at that age I was scared of the Future that might/will come so I started using drugs ( don't do it, ).... Until I got the balls to stand up and fight my way...

Well I've been trough some crap until the age of 16 then calmed down and found art, so I was drawing in each class to keep my self concetrated on something that I love, but same with your school, you don't get an A+ in Math with a Anime drawing, feel me!

My point is you always have a bright future it doesn't matter if you have school or not, you just need to take some time and think about what you really want and Just Do It (Nike Big Grin )
As for your girlfriend, as Omni said forget her, it will make your life easier, you will think better....
My Ex left me for a "c0oler" guy, I was so angry that I've almost killed him and I should have, he is now in jail for raping and guess who!
I was so angry.... I've destroyed the relationship to my real friends and my family.

Try meditating, or learn to focus your mind on only one thing you want and don't leave it out of sight until it's done.
Find something that brings fun/happy memories back, it will make you happier and again you can think clear.

Take a look at this Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8
You don't need to belive in what they say but it will help you find something you really love.....

And forget the girl....
Quote:I see your point. Well Im being a very good friend with this girl lately. And last week my girl were really mad at me, jelous in other words. And she dumped me, thats how I see it. She says we broke up. I guess she doesn't want to take responsibilities. Its not about being a man or a pussy. I simply can't just let go of her, she is irresistible. Everything and everyone reminds me her.

In 10 years you'll look back and think what an idiot you were.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-11-2009, 10:14 AM)Omniscient Wrote: In 10 years you'll look back and think what an idiot you were.

Or even less!
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,131 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Bestgore.com Don't understand, makes me sick ElegiacXIII 4 3,847 06-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Doesn't understand 1 660 04-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,763 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L