Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life! I don't understand it.
ok so I didnt read all the posts cuz I was impatient to share my thoughts on the original thread so this may sound a bit out of place cuz idk where this thread is going but there it is :
Quote:Shorter Version.
I have no future, I only remember the past thats filled with pain and hatred. I have been locking up pain inside myself for years now. I always appear happy and smile, even if the person just destoryed me inside tottaly. I have no friends and nobody to depend on. Not even my parents. I have no school, no work, no future. Whole my life I have been a tool to others. I don't have a motivation to go on.

" i have no future" - there IS NO future - only present and past -future still doesn't exist and there are just ppl who try their hand at trying to guess it- stop running back to old times
"I only remember the past thats filled with pain and hatred.'" - all the ppl tend to remember only the bad things that happened to them so youre not unique
"even if the person just destoryed me inside tottaly." - I think this is your fantasy - no one can destroy you inside tottaly even if they want and I doubt you had managed to create such enemies that wish to destroy you inside
" I have no friends and nobody to depend on. " - this isnt always bad - most of the times the "friends" are the ppl who fukc you up the worst way. You gonna learn to be independent - life has cruel ways of teaching us all.. oh and believe me - you don't need to depend on your parents - that sucks big time
" I have no school, no work, no future." - u can always get some kind of job to sustain yourself - noone says its a must to have a big career and to be world famous
"Whole my life I have been a tool to others." - cuz you wanted to, when you get fed up with it, you will stop being a tool (to people)
"I don't have a motivation to go on." well then park somewhere and have a break! just don't park in the swamp cuz its really hard to pull cars out of there..
Oh and btw - NOONE understands life - if they say they do - they're lieing and probably trying to manipulate you to serve their purposes (be it an author of a book, RL person, etc)

17 is a though age! You gotta find your very own survival tactics - listen to nobody.

music helps me .. you can try raggakings.net - nice, calming and jolly music - its possible to make you feel better
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(12-10-2009, 10:24 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I dunno Omni, i usually agree with you. But if me and my girlfriend broke up, i would like to still be friends with her, just because of how long i've known her, and the good times we've had.

There are some people who can go back to being "just friends" after a breakup, but not many, and those who don't are usually stuck in a "holding pattern" incapable of moving forward to find love with someone else. The desire to keep an ex hanging around is also not fair, and in fact, rather rude to any new relationship you might have in the future.

@OP. To have friends, you have to be a friend, but that doesn't mean being a chump.

You have to realize that being friend is a two way street. If you do someone a favor, you shouldn't expect anything in return. If you do, then you're bound to be disappointed. If you do someone a favor and they won't return the favor upon request, don't be mad, just don't do them any more favors. I personally just forget all favors I've done for others as soon as they're done, and only remember what others have done for me -- and then I repay them.

You're only 17 though. I think you'll find that things change as you get older.

I wish you the best of luck!
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Lock requested by OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,131 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Bestgore.com Don't understand, makes me sick ElegiacXIII 4 3,847 06-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Doesn't understand 1 660 04-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,763 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L