Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing?
I agree with Dutchcofee. I haven't ever seen a serious project develop on an info domain. However they can certainly be successful informational and mini sites.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-13-2009, 10:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I agree with Dutchcofee. I haven't ever seen a serious project develop on an info domain. However they can certainly be successful informational and mini sites.

I actually got flvs.info when I first started getting into websites and stuff (not that long ago) and I use it for my Florida Virtual School social network. It's pretty good for it because the main Florida Virtual School site is flvs.net. I wouldn't say the site is a big success yet but I have a few active members so there's always a conversation going on. I don't blame any inactivity on the domain though.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I am offering to sell it for 5$ on name cheap lmao it would be funny if it sold.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(12-14-2009, 03:09 AM)Rob Wrote: I actually got flvs.info when I first started getting into websites and stuff (not that long ago) and I use it for my Florida Virtual School social network. It's pretty good for it because the main Florida Virtual School site is flvs.net. I wouldn't say the site is a big success yet but I have a few active members so there's always a conversation going on. I don't blame any inactivity on the domain though.

.info's are ok if the domain isn't long, because the .info makes it look even longer. But I still suggest that you use .info for informational sites.