Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Service Provider
I am using nokia n97
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
T-Mobile is the only one I have used.. SO I'll go with them since they are good...
T-Mobile is the only one I have but...I've seen others in action in AT&T is awful. I feel bad b/c it has the infamous, iPhone that many crave for. Sprint probably is the best out there then Verizon then T-Mobile then AT&T
I personally like Verizon wireless, as it has good coverage where I live. And my phone is awesome, (Blackberry Storm 2) and the internet is fast.
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
Verizon wireless isn't bad...Just wondering, how good is AT&T?
I don't care none for fancy phones just a cheap and reliable service. Sprint would be it. Notice AT&T or Verizon never challenge them on their service. They own Nextel as well. Which basically is a ham radio frequency so their bands are a little higher in the gigahertz, therefore better quality too.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I've been with T-Mobile ever since the second grade, when I got my first phone.
(12-18-2009, 10:49 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: I've been with T-Mobile ever since the second grade, when I got my first phone.

lmao What does a second grader to with a phone?
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Telstra Australia also to earlier poster.
And it rocks.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-19-2009, 06:06 AM)Rob Wrote: lmao What does a second grader to with a phone?
My mother has always been overprotective and gave it to me (it was one of her old phones) to keep in contact with her.