Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Service Provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be called "Service Provider" with cell phones but what is your favorite?

I have T-Mobile atm but I think I prefer Verizon (used to have them). I think that with the iPhone AT&T became a much better company (not because of the phone itself but because of the incredible popularity of it and the exclusivity to them).
I am using T-Mobile but their service is iffy. We have had the account for like 10 years so it's just not likely to change. Especially since my wife keeps breaking phones and I have to extend our contract.
I also have T-Mobile. For the most part it's alright, but in some places you just never get service, whereas everyone else with other service providers do. But I have no plans of switching Service Providers anytime soon <.<
i currently use at&t, But my brother uses Verizon and he always has signal where i have it and in more places then i.
I use a tracfone. It works well all the time, durable, and has MMS/SMS.
I have heard of tracfones before. What is the deal with those? Like what are they?
(10-04-2009, 09:44 AM)The Defender Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard of tracfones before. What is the deal with those? Like what are they?

They're are prepaid. You add minutes to them as you go and they have no contracts so when you're done with it you're done with it.
(10-04-2009, 10:04 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]They're are prepaid. You add minutes to them as you go and they have no contracts so when you're done with it you're done with it.

They are like free phones given by the government.
They give you free minutes per month.

It's a okay phone... I text a lot so it isn't a good phone for me Tongue
I'm happy with Telstra [Australia].

Pre-paid is the way to go Tongue
I have had 2 (possibly 3 considering the merge of 2 giants). Alltel, At&t and Verizon (due to the merge). I enjoyed them all and honestly didn't notice any real difference between them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4