Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ps3- Fan
The Ps3 slim is good, but I heard that it overheats like the laptops
I play Wipeout HD with my PS3.

An interesting auxiliary use I found for PS3s was from work; there used to be a PS3 dev-kit across from my desk, and I found that if I left my Tea in line with the out-take fan, it would keep it nice and warm until I remembered to drink it Big Grin
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Well its great .I own it.But the problem is that games here in Croatia are around 100$ (70-80€)...That's way to much.So I have to order them through ebay and only save about 20-30$ :SSS
meh , ps3's are great but, the xbox 360 community is far greater than that of ps3 therefore i stick with xbox

p.s i freakin hate microsoft Smile
I'm definitely a fan of the PS3. I used to be a Nintendo fanboy on some sort of anti-Sony rampage or something, but then I actually played a PS3 while camping out at Target for the Wii launch. (ironic right?)

I played the demo for Motorstorm for about half an hour, and was stunned at the graphics. I never realized how inferior the Wii was until I played the PS3. (I played the 360 long before, but I was playing on a crappy CRT so the graphics looked fuzzy anyways) So the next Christmas I ended up getting one from my dad, and I love it.

I have:
CoD5, Prototype, Red Faction, Skate 2, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, LittleBigPlanet, BioShock, GTA4, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Unreal Tournament 3, Assassin's Creed, Skate 1, and Warhawk.

I plan on getting:
Uncharted 2, MAG, ModNation Racers, God Of War 3, Dante's Inferno, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

My PSN ID is JDBar1215 if anyone wants to add me. (be aware, I have a little brother and sister that use the same PSN account)
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(10-08-2009, 08:25 AM)Gokus Nightmare Wrote: meh , ps3's are great but, the xbox 360 community is far greater than that of ps3 therefore i stick with xbox

p.s i freakin hate microsoft Smile

The Xbox community is also full of Sony hating , immature , 10 year old trolls. If you mention Sony, they go apeshit.

They must be going nucking futs over the PS3 sale increase. Analysts ( Anal Smile ) say that the PS3 will come out on top by December.

However if you mention anything to the Sony fanboys, they'll just say "leave Xbox fanboy."
So far I seen more glitching in Xbox 360 than Ps3.

Ps3 FTW
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
I certainly don't. I prefer XBOX360. Better gaming, better online, better everything.
(10-11-2009, 11:10 PM)XAFO Wrote: I certainly don't. I prefer XBOX360. Better gaming, better online, better everything.

Then why you decided to post if the thread is saying Ps3 Fan, and by the way Xbox 360 is not better in everything.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
I love it as well. I've played several games compeativly, including Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2. I also played LBP as well as lots of DLC. I love the fact that they put up old games on the PSN. It's great to relive those times. Smile I still play R:FoM a lot and it never seems to get old.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS3 or XBOX Meat 61 9,939 08-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Xbox Vs Ps3 Vs Nintendo wii Billy Mays 18 2,482 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  What is your favorite game (Ps3 + Xbox) Lеgеnd 9 1,411 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Skyrim for the PS3 OVO™ 1 686 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  PS3 "Fat" or Slim? ElephantShoe 15 2,254 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Genuine