Support Forums

Full Version: Ps3- Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I really enjoy playing my Ps3, its really cool, good graphics, basic controls, free online gaming access Yeye.

Who thinks the same way as me?
Me...
I love it, but I got used to the analog sticks of xbox controller...
NFS undercover sucks on PS3 it bugs...
Metal Gear Solid 4 ftw..!!

I love it's design black more than silver and the new slim line is also not my thing...
(10-05-2009, 09:35 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Me...
I love it, but I got used to the analog sticks of xbox controler...
NFS undercover sucks on PS3 it bugs...
Metal Gear Solid 4 ftw..!!

I love it's design black more than silver and the new slim line is also not my thing...

I hear you, but what I really enjoy is the games such as Killzone 2, MGS 4, GTA 4 the graphics in the ps3 are very good.
I still can't get my hands used to an xBox 360 controller. the buttons are like, EVERYWHERE!
(10-05-2009, 09:42 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: [ -> ]I hear you, but what I really enjoy is the games such as Killzone 2, MGS 4, GTA 4 the graphics in the ps3 are very good.

They are sometimes I get lost and think I'm watching a Movie, but xBox360 has also great graphics, it's not Blu-Ray but it's nice.

and I'm off playing Prototype..... Also one game with great graphics..

have fun!

edit: f**king Hunter killed me right after the load. saved in front of him. f**k
(10-05-2009, 09:42 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't get my hands used to an xBox 360 controller. the buttons are like, EVERYWHERE!

Same here,

I went to my friend's house to play some Halo, and men I couldn't figure the buttons of the xbox. Well he killed me like mostly every single game we played :p
I need to say that an xBox controller is way better...
The games are now being made to play with analog sticks, and the controller has nice positioning of those two sticks, in my opinion.
On the PS controller your left thumb isn't in a really good position, sometimes you slide over the arrow buttons and in some games that can be real pain when fast stick movement is needed.

Yeah it sounds like I love xBox, but I don't PS for life and the smile on my face when it powers up and I see the Windows XP running on it.
I don't play on my Playstation 3 that much, just lately I haven't been gaming at all.

Have you seen the new slim version and if so, which do you prefer?
(10-06-2009, 03:27 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I don't play on my Playstation 3 that much, just lately I haven't been gaming at all.

Have you seen the new slim version and if so, which do you prefer?

Apparently the slim version cannot play PS1 games.
I haven't played a Playstation 1 game in atleast 3 or 4 years. It wouldn't be a downfall for me.
Pages: 1 2 3