Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT] How to verify your paypal account.[TUT]
So,today I'll be teaching you how to verify your paypal account the fastest way.
1.Make a paypal account(Country selected must be US or else it will not work.)
Register Here

2.Make an account on Netspend.com http://www.netspend.com
which will be your Online bank account.
Put your info and stuff and at the adress put anything,doesnt need to be your real adress.

3.Once you make your Bank account go to Add/money Manage---> paypal transfers,copy/paste the info listed in there and then go to paypal --->verify with bank account and paste it there.

4.After 2-3 business days 2 amounts less than 1dollar will go to your bank account,you have to put those 2amounts to your paypal deposit place or whatever and you're done.

NoteBig Grinon't pass the limit of 500 dollars or else your paypal will need a verification again but with a CC this time :S

Enjoy.
:\ this method doesn't work all the time. Paypal usually catches you and limits your account. I tried doing this, didn't have more than $10 in it then they limited my account.
Worked for me atleast.
Didn't know that i can do it this way. Anyway , i don't need to verify my account as it still allows me to receive money without being verified but still , thanks for sharing this !
(12-07-2009, 07:43 AM)CrazyA Wrote: Didn't know that i can do it this way. Anyway , i don't need to verify my account as it still allows me to receive money without being verified but still , thanks for sharing this !

Yeah sure,no problem.
Old but gold. Sometimes netpsend catches you, so you have to use a VPN, or if your IP is static un-plug/plug your router cable. Of course if you want to verify many paypal accounts, be sure to not put the same P.O. address.
For some reason, this has never worked for me. I've use a Proxy, used a VPN, i've did every damn thing. However, I would like to see someone come up with a Fullproof one.
Thanks, I signed up and it seems to be working OK.
Thanks for this, Never heard of that site before, much appreciated!
Too bad its not working outside US

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Earn iTunes, Amazon, PayPal cash EVERY DAY *** Affiliatexpert 0 827 11-17-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Affiliatexpert
  [FREE] GET UNLIMITED VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE [TUT+PROOF] Bok1ca 34 5,050 07-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  [TUT] How to get accepted into FileIce + Review. [TUT] Riggs 9 3,098 02-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Riggs
  How to get accepted to Fileice + Tips [TuT] magic 36 24,529 11-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Last Post: John.
  [tut] Get easy free YouTube views, subs, likes, and comments! Takes 30 seconds [/tut] specizripn 10 3,152 07-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Pedo bear