Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best way to boost some traffic to your forum?
I have said this 100000 times to 100000 different people. It has so much to do with your topic and what your site has to offer. Your site is a site about nothing and it just gives you a place to talk. First off there are 100000000000 forums like this the first forums where all like this. Right when you get some members however the increase in people is exponential.
A great way to advertise is using social networking groups (I reccomend Facebook and twitter) and video sharing sites such as Youtube. You should gain a lot of members theoretically if you put in some effort.
Another way whcih I haven't tested out id to install tor into firefox and run a script which keeps refreshing your website, if tor gives you a different IP each time you go to a site or refresh, you google rank will rise.
Last way is to get hold of a couple of recent email lists and send a massive email blast.

Hope that helps.
I find the best is link exchanges, and word of mouth. Not much can always be done, as I find Google Ads do not work, unless your forum is highly targeted.
I find that advertising in forum signatures can help.
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
I think u can get lots of traffic from facebook and twitter if you got alot of friends and followers.
[Image: 35m2ur7.jpg]
Pack your forum with keywords and phrases that will be picked up by search engine spiders/bots. Make sure that in your forum admin panel, you allow bots and spiders! This will get a bit of traffic. If not, try adwords or another advertising campaign... Hope I helped. Smile
Here is the ultimate answer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPvWWzdprM8
Lock requested by OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ✔★✔ Boost your web site with free 10K Backlinks [Generator w/ auto-ping]DIRECT DL✔★✔ SmithyKing 0 1,109 03-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: SmithyKing
  ★☆Worldwide Traffic Shop CPM ☆★ $5 for 10k traffic hits! ☆★ X-RayHosting 3 1,496 08-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Last Post: iAmEvo
  Forum Traffic? BleepyEvans 12 2,904 02-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Last Post: venmalathy
  Web Traffic through forum signatures. [FOR NEWBS] Deadmau5 6 1,587 01-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Bigandrewgold