Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Traffic?
Ive had my forum for about 2 years now and we have little to show for it.
Little more than 500 members, 9k5 posts, 1k5 threads, 4 active members.

PageRank: 2
AlexRank: 280k

I havent done much seo in terms of backlinking, as I just dont have the knowledge of SEO. Ive just paid someone to do some work for me.

Im just here to ask what people would recommend to get some traffic and active members to the forum?

Site: http://cybertechforums.com

thanks
It's not a bad looking forum, your activity is pretty dead though from what i've seen just now. AlexaRank is a cool thing to have if you want to show it off Smile The domain my forum is at has an AlexaRank of around 50 000 I think.

Is that a premium theme you have?
Thanks
If by premium you mean exclusive and paid, then yes and no Tongue
I made the theme myself, I do alot of MyBB themes.

Any tips on how to increase activity?
Have a look at my thread http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=21151 if you want to purchase traffic Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Im looking for real traffic tbh.
(02-09-2012, 05:31 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: Im looking for real traffic tbh.

The user's will be real people actually clicking your forum and viewing it ... But the only thing i cant guarantee you is whether they will join ur forum or not..
Sorry im not interested.
Botnet by anychance?
Just keep it in your signature on forums, post content on the site and then on other forums. Content, advertise, content, advertise, content, advertise.

Good luck with the future of your forum.
(02-09-2012, 08:33 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: Sorry im not interested.
Botnet by anychance?

lol of course not, they would be real people but rest is upto you Smile No force or anything. wish you luck with the forum Smile
Thanks guys,
Paid for some SEO work for the next few weeks.
Buying some ads spots soon (if anyone has some good deals let me know please)
Got some good contests too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★☆Worldwide Traffic Shop CPM ☆★ $5 for 10k traffic hits! ☆★ X-RayHosting 3 1,498 08-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Last Post: iAmEvo
  Web Traffic through forum signatures. [FOR NEWBS] Deadmau5 6 1,588 01-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Bigandrewgold
  What is the best way to boost some traffic to your forum? Notorious Mental 17 2,799 05-20-2010, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Elektrisk