Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best referral payouts?
I am not a fan of referral websites as it seems like to much work, but if I had to I would suggest Rewards1 or Swagbucks.
Omniscient you need to hire staff to repair the DDoS vulnerability in your HF
and about that money sites
bux3.com
it works
i got 10 $ in 15-16 days
(10-09-2009, 02:36 PM)Dirty Wrote: I am not a fan of referral websites as it seems like to much work, but if I had to I would suggest Rewards1 or Swagbucks.

SwagBucks isn't a scam but it's just no fun =/
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
* Codine Thinks everyone should click his sig for the best, and working website.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
This is not referral but anyways, I know some guys who made over $1000 each; In two weeks.

You're experienced in php right? Make facebook applications, and get a cubics account. Use facebook bots to spam your application and the money rollls in.
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]
(10-05-2009, 08:47 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I can not say about referral paying....
But for a man with your skill http://www.spreadshirt.com could be a great income

I've earned over $200+ in two years of development now it's getting better since I'm not new to this scene

$200 per day for 2 years or $200 over 2 years? So like $100 per year? :0

Omni, if you wanna monetize this site, I really suggest CPA. There are some ways you can seriously monetize this forum with it. Start with a banner. You can do incentives for around $1-$2 per email submit. I am guessing that you already are familiar with CPA but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
(11-07-2009, 01:46 AM)Undefined Wrote: Omniscient you need to hire staff to repair the DDoS vulnerability in your HF
and about that money sites
bux3.com
it works
i got 10 $ in 15-16 days

$10 in 15-16 days is terrible. You should aim for $100-$150 per day.
I reccomend adf.ly It makes a few bucks and all you have to do is shorten links Big Grin
I would recomend swagbucks and sharecash or fileice
if you have something good that is worth the download
I'm not sure, about referral payouts? Sounds quite easy, just get your friends to join
Host gator is a really good one and they allow you to make coupons to help get members to sign up under your referral. They also have tons of banners and give you a really good profit. Swag bucks also pays well. Those are the only sites I have ever actually been paid from via referrals. So those are the only ones I am going to suggest. Enjoy. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HostGator Affiliates Program | $50/Referral! -Infectious 21 4,069 09-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays