Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best referral payouts?
Please tell us your success stories with referrals. I am asking because I plan on signing up for a few but I want the top sites. For me guaranteeing a payout is important as many of these companies offer shady services and have a TOS that actually counter your payment.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I can not say about referral paying....
But for a man with your skill http://www.spreadshirt.com could be a great income

I've earned over $200+ in two years of development now it's getting better since I'm not new to this scene
My referral payouts were all a fail. They never paid me. I signed up for 10 websites >.<

Apparently, Swagbucks actually pays out, I just never tried it. My friend did, he got $5 via paypal.
All of the Lagoon GPT websites are legitimate. (At least the ones owned by Dietzel). They offer payment to Paypal for doing offers and 20% of the person you refer's points, and 5% of the person they refer and so on. You don't make a lot of money, but it's decent if you want a little bit of cash

Quote: 1. www.AnimeLagoon.com
2. www.AnotherFree.com
3. www.BabyLagoon.com
4. www.BookLagoon.com
5. www.CashLagoon.com
6. www.ClothingLagoon.com
7. www.CubeLagoon.com
8. www.DomainLagoon.com
9. www.FreeBucksSite.com
10. www.FreeDVDStore.com
11. www.FreePrizeSite.com
12. www.GamingLagoon.com
13. www.GasLagoon.com
14. www.GetPaidTo.com
15. www.GlideGold.com
16. www.HostingLagoon.com
17. www.LagoonMusic.com
18. www.NascarLagoon.com
19. www.NxDaily.com
20. www.PageantCash.com
21. www.PayByOffers.com
22. www.PCLagoon.com
23. www.PhoneLagoon.com
24. www.RapidLagoon.com
25. www.ScubaLagoon.com
26. www.URLSavings.com
27. www.Underwearcash.com
28. www.VideoGameLagoon.com
29. www.VoiceLagoon.com

All of those are the official ones. I would recommend Cashlagoon.com or Gaminglagoon.com for Paypal payments.
I DON'T recommend lagoon sites. They spammed me so much. Plus they actually never gave me my reward.
Well you aren't supposed to put your email address in for the offers. You are supposed to put your PayPal email address in your account information which should not be disclosed to spammers. I also have the money in my PayPal account to prove that they actually paid me, even within the hour I requested it.

Also, what lagoon site did you use?
I used cashlagoon.
Oh. I don't have any experience with that but I would assume all the sites are the same.

Oh well, I guess some users have bad experiences and some have good. Sad
I am also interested in finding a legitimate referral site.

If someone could post how much they've made and from which sites that would be great.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

MySurvey pays 150 points per referral and you can cash out at 1000 points for $10. The surveys each pay like 10 points though so the only way to make real money with them is to do referrals. The thing that bugs me is I don't think they give you a referral link so you have to email the people specifically.

Here's my link, I got it by sending the email to myself: https://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?actio...&r=6780178

Oh and I have been paid. They pay by check and I have the envelope around here but I already spent the $$.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HostGator Affiliates Program | $50/Referral! -Infectious 21 4,027 09-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays