Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best referral payouts?
(10-05-2009, 09:13 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: My referral payouts were all a fail. They never paid me. I signed up for 10 websites >.<

Apparently, Swagbucks actually pays out, I just never tried it. My friend did, he got $5 via paypal.

Swagbucks does pay out...I have gotten about $30-40 in amazon gift cards and at least $10 in starbucks gift cards that all worked, without issue.
(10-06-2009, 01:34 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: Swagbucks does pay out...I have gotten about $30-40 in amazon gift cards and at least $10 in starbucks gift cards that all worked, without issue.

Takes for ever to get points though.
IMO I think all of these sites work sometimes and dont work sometimes.
I just use neobux.com and it's always been loyal to me. It's slow on earning money unless you put money into it first.

You could easily start earning a decent amount of cash with a $100 investment in it's rented referrals.

I just wouldn't recommend advertising your site there because it's very pricey.
PTC aren't reliable sources of income. They can go broke, pick and leave whenever they want. Not saying that all sites do that.
neobux paid me 10 $ right now.
Neobux is the only legit i have seen till now
Aside from Neobux, Palmbux is also a good option. I'm lucky I've been getting very active referrals. A member of the site complained of having 150 referrals yet getting only 5 clicks from them. o.O
(10-08-2009, 07:10 AM)Paradoxum Wrote: Aside from Neobux, Palmbux is also a good option. I'm lucky I've been getting very active referrals. A member of the site complained of having 150 referrals yet getting only 5 clicks from them. o.O

wow. LOL Big Grin
Err, off topic (sorry)
@ Omni:
But since you're a great webmaster & it sounds like you want to make some money you might be intrested in CPAlead( if you don't already know it). Posted a tutorial on for CPAlead on HF.

Just saying this might be something you want to try out since you can make a lot of money from it with all your sites!
(some great webmasters make around 5k/month with this)
PM me if you want some more details!

ok, back to the topic again: ' What's the best referral payouts? '

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HostGator Affiliates Program | $50/Referral! -Infectious 21 4,069 09-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays