Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Useful Programs. [Download]
Thanks +reped awesome share!
I like the idea of Launchy but I just prefer to click start ect to find the programs I use.. I might test it out tho.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
nice thing....eventhough i have been using others now...
Thanks, the MyLockBox app looks cool, I've just downloaded that.

I don't know whether you may have done it or not, but as a suggestion, wouldn't it be be a better idea,
to post the URL for MyLockBox, to the author's site of the software itself, rather than CNET?

http://www.fspro.net/my-lockbox/

That's where I downloaded this application from.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
(10-17-2009, 12:14 AM)UID=0 Wrote: Thanks, the MyLockBox app looks cool, I've just downloaded that.

I don't know whether you may have done it or not, but as a suggestion, wouldn't it be be a better idea,
to post the URL for MyLockBox, to the author's site of the software itself, rather than CNET?

http://www.fspro.net/my-lockbox/

That's where I downloaded this application from.

Sites like CNet and Sourceforge are highly trusted and simply make the program appear that much more legitimate. Just my opinion.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-17-2009, 12:20 AM)MreGSX Wrote: Sites like CNet and Sourceforge are highly trusted and simply make the program appear that much more legitimate. Just my opinion.

Oh, I don't doubt you, I know Sourceforge quite well and have downloaded a number of applications, where their name has been associated,
although I can't think of what exactly, right now, seeing as there are so many of them...;)

One thing about CNet, that put me off a little, was for a long time, I just could not get their web page to load properly,
as it sort of half-loaded, with misaligned text and a white background.

Maybe I just considered the author of the sofware to be more trustworthy, but take your point about sites such as these mentioned here, endorsing it.

I saw this on download.com and many people say they cannot uninstall or it does not show up in add/remove. Before I try this program is there a way to get rid of it?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-17-2009, 08:48 AM)n4q Wrote: I saw this on download.com and many people say they cannot uninstall or it does not show up in add/remove. Before I try this program is there a way to get rid of it?

You shouldn't have a problem removing either of them.

Add/Remove List Snippet (Click to View)
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Ok, they probably fixed it not showing up in add/remove I'll try this now.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
I have to say, I like MyLockBox very much!

You can only lock one folder at a time though, so you could bundle other folders into that, should you choose.

It also shows in add/remove programs in Control Panel as well, if that was what was being referred to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Free) Anti-Malware programs Bugsy 21 8,534 11-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: New Jersey
  AntiVirus Security Programs Uninstall Utilities/Tools Bugsy 2 1,453 04-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: prince of persia
  Mega Thread :Anitviruses,Firewalls,and other security programs Eagle 5 1,301 05-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Eagle