Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this motherboard good to get?
I found it on ebay. I checked the prices on other computer shops and the difference is only $10. So i might just get it from my local computer shop.
Newegg speaks for its self Big Grin.

It is quite a good board that I can read off the reviews. and specs. It seems it has a very-low to low DOA, but otherwise should be good. Now don't get me wrong, I don't know anyone that does own this board so buy at own risk. It also supports only Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Celeron D / Celeron Processors. So don't go trying to fit a i5 or i7 into it Roflmao. I'd also prefer having DDR3 ram, but this mobo doesn't support that, so make sure to get the right motherboard also.

But otherwise price wise and for what you get I'd say its good to get. Yeye
I know it doesn't support i5 and i7. And if i buy the latest motherboard it will be expensive and therefore i need to buy i5/i7 for it in which it will be expensive as well. If i want to buy a ddr3 ram it will be expensive too, in other words it will cost near to 1000 and even more.

So by the way im doing an upgrade from p4 to quad systems and no need to make a really high jump. If i will follow technology these days i wont buy anything because there's something new in tech world every day.
(11-30-2009, 05:30 AM)4u111 Wrote: I know it doesn't support i5 and i7. And if i buy the latest motherboard it will be expensive and therefore i need to buy i5/i7 for it in which it will be expensive as well. If i want to buy a ddr3 ram it will be expensive too, in other words it will cost near to 1000 and even more.

So by the way im doing an upgrade from p4 to quad systems and no need to make a really high jump. If i will follow technology these days i wont buy anything because there's something new in tech world every day.

Agreed. In otherwords back to the main idea. Go ahead and get it.
Helo again, I bought this board gigabyte p35-ds3l Smile

tell me what do you think about it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 and ECS 945gct-m3 motherboard issue philipamurray 0 809 02-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Last Post: philipamurray
  Finding Out My Motherboard Maestro 7 2,369 11-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  possibly a bad motherboard..opinions please andrewjs18 4 1,206 01-13-2011, 01:46 AM
Last Post: andrewjs18
  Can I put this videocard to my motherboard? Don Panzer 5 1,341 05-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Nemmyy
  Can't find the RAM to fit my motherboard heretician 6 1,613 02-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: heretician