Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
I have a program a, (the main program) and program b (the program that replaces the gmail credentials in program a) so how do I connect them? so they work together? I am so confused... I ask Darksel/St0rmW1nd but he was busy... couldn't handle waiting 30 mins til he was done. ;P
This is 3 days late, but are you trying to make a builder?
yeh, and I men't to put this in Visual Basic section.
I can't help you if this is in VB XD

but there's a tuto over at HF,

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=68449
HEllo

i can help you ...u can use a keylogger and bind these files together...or search on google for bindwer..
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
idont understand what ur problem is
Agh, do you guys really not understand him? Or just not understand VB? He is taking about a builder and a stub.

Ok, it is quite simple, the builder and the stub combine their information, and create a new file with it in, called a server. Now they connect together with a few simple lines of code.

Both contain the line
Code:
Const FileSplit = "@vorfin@"

This lets them know that they should work with the other.

They also contain this:

Code:
FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\Stub.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.Read, OpenShare.Default)

Which lets them know the location of the other, in this case the same directory.

And lastly this:

Code:
If File.Exists("server.exe") Then
            My.Computer.FileSystem.DeleteFile("server.exe")
        End If
        FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\server.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.ReadWrite, OpenShare.Default)

Which checks to see if an older server exists, if it does it deletes it. Then it will create a new one with the latest information in it.
[Image: Lj]
(10-10-2009, 12:06 PM)Vorfin Wrote: Agh, do you guys really not understand him? Or just not understand VB? He is taking about a builder and a stub.

Ok, it is quite simple, the builder and the stub combine their information, and create a new file with it in, called a server. Now they connect together with a few simple lines of code.

Both contain the line
Code:
Const FileSplit = "@vorfin@"

This lets them know that they should work with the other.

They also contain this:

Code:
FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\Stub.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.Read, OpenShare.Default)

Which lets them know the location of the other, in this case the same directory.

And lastly this:

Code:
If File.Exists("server.exe") Then
            My.Computer.FileSystem.DeleteFile("server.exe")
        End If
        FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\server.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.ReadWrite, OpenShare.Default)

Which checks to see if an older server exists, if it does it deletes it. Then it will create a new one with the latest information in it.

You know exactly what I mean. And I have more questions. I will PM you now...