Support Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a program a, (the main program) and program b (the program that replaces the gmail credentials in program a) so how do I connect them? so they work together? I am so confused... I ask Darksel/St0rmW1nd but he was busy... couldn't handle waiting 30 mins til he was done. ;P
This is 3 days late, but are you trying to make a builder?
yeh, and I men't to put this in Visual Basic section.
I can't help you if this is in VB XD

but there's a tuto over at HF,

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=68449
HEllo

i can help you ...u can use a keylogger and bind these files together...or search on google for bindwer..
idont understand what ur problem is
Agh, do you guys really not understand him? Or just not understand VB? He is taking about a builder and a stub.

Ok, it is quite simple, the builder and the stub combine their information, and create a new file with it in, called a server. Now they connect together with a few simple lines of code.

Both contain the line
Code:
Const FileSplit = "@vorfin@"

This lets them know that they should work with the other.

They also contain this:

Code:
FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\Stub.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.Read, OpenShare.Default)

Which lets them know the location of the other, in this case the same directory.

And lastly this:

Code:
If File.Exists("server.exe") Then
            My.Computer.FileSystem.DeleteFile("server.exe")
        End If
        FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\server.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.ReadWrite, OpenShare.Default)

Which checks to see if an older server exists, if it does it deletes it. Then it will create a new one with the latest information in it.
(10-10-2009, 12:06 PM)Vorfin Wrote: [ -> ]Agh, do you guys really not understand him? Or just not understand VB? He is taking about a builder and a stub.

Ok, it is quite simple, the builder and the stub combine their information, and create a new file with it in, called a server. Now they connect together with a few simple lines of code.

Both contain the line
Code:
Const FileSplit = "@vorfin@"

This lets them know that they should work with the other.

They also contain this:

Code:
FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\Stub.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.Read, OpenShare.Default)

Which lets them know the location of the other, in this case the same directory.

And lastly this:

Code:
If File.Exists("server.exe") Then
            My.Computer.FileSystem.DeleteFile("server.exe")
        End If
        FileOpen(1, Application.StartupPath & "\server.exe", OpenMode.Binary, OpenAccess.ReadWrite, OpenShare.Default)

Which checks to see if an older server exists, if it does it deletes it. Then it will create a new one with the latest information in it.

You know exactly what I mean. And I have more questions. I will PM you now...