Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xrumer, thoughts?
All I know is the price is around $500. I would just search YouTube for more info.
dw:
http://xrumer-palladium.blogspot.com/200...-spam.html
(12-03-2009, 04:39 AM)iintens Wrote: Just did a quick Google and it sounds nice, Where can I get some more information on it/how to use it?

its way too expensive and the cracked version is old as fudge and doesnt work. hopefully someone is willing to crack the updated version(if they even update anymore)
[Image: sig.php]
I am using the legit version (non-cracked) and I don't know how to make some $$$ from it.
Ads.

Put ads on your website so whenever someone goes to your website they see it and it counts as a unique view.
(12-03-2009, 05:32 PM)Extasey Wrote: Ads.

Put ads on your website so whenever someone goes to your website they see it and it counts as a unique view.

Looking for more blackhat methods/to make more money.
to make xrumer post in good forums you need to break recaptcha, that would cost 2$ / 1000 forums. not cheap. so using old method will post in forgotten forums and rarely somewhere good. if you do no have a clever post is deleted soon. I have it for almost an year and didn't make any money with it and very less SEO backlinks, even blasting 1.500.000 forum links.

Funny. I have it and do not make the most of it. I don't spam with PM. I do not use it for blogs and that tip of blog engines without recapcha. :| my bad. Some day i will get mad and use it properly.

For its 540 $ is still worthing. Be aware that costs as he said/i wasnt asked (is a promo) another 10$ per month to have it.
So I was just reading up on it and I still don't really get how it works / what it does. From my understanding it can break normal website rules and post into forums or something? How exactly does it make you money? Getting unique views if you have ads or something? This sounds pretty interesting. Not that I have enough money to actually buy it. Is it worth buying? With my new job I'm sure I could afford it. Also, wouldn't this be illegal?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
It's basically a bot to spam forums and blogs. The links you place in the actual spam hopefully should have monetary benefit for you by ads or maybe CPA.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Oh ok. Thank you for the information. It sounds great. But, illegal?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.