Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xrumer, thoughts?
Hey guys,

So, I've been using Xrumer for a year now and I like it. Any of you guys ever used it? Leave your reply and we have have a nice discussion ^^

JD
Nope i've never used it.
It's a completely black-hat method to advertise. It's tempting to use but imho not worth it.

Can I ask what measure of success you are using?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I run it for multiple sites and I get about 10K links posted per blast. I tend to use it for Blackhat CPA aswell which makes me about 1.2K$ per blast.
(11-18-2009, 05:52 AM)-JD- Wrote: I run it for multiple sites and I get about 10K links posted per blast. I tend to use it for Blackhat CPA aswell which makes me about 1.2K$ per blast.

Wow. That's pretty impressive IMO.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Can you maybe send me a PM with a site you advertised via xrumer? I would be curious to investigate it's results for SEO. I will keep it confidential.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Sent .
(11-18-2009, 05:52 AM)-JD- Wrote: I run it for multiple sites and I get about 10K links posted per blast. I tend to use it for Blackhat CPA aswell which makes me about 1.2K$ per blast.

Nice, I'm into CPA too! So your into using xRumer for CPA, not CraigsList, eh? Interesting.
Just did a quick Google and it sounds nice, Where can I get some more information on it/how to use it?
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Yeah, I wanna check this out.