Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Managed cloud web hosting?
I am looking for managed cloud web hosting provider that can be good for hosting wordpress blogs.
I have seen that Stratus4.com have good reputation for providing managed cloud hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for wordpress hosting?
Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?
I like Stratus4.com hosting as they offer nice discount 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF and their servers are really fast.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
My recommendation is to use ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
Stratus4.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
Thumbs up to these guys. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
I know with hosting from ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers.
To know more about hosts reliability you should look for customer reviews on them from their real clients.
To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get cloud hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 502 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 367 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 380 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need hosting for Huge traffic web site Adnorips 4 386 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  European Web Hosting Recommendations? Adnorips 7 383 03-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp