• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Fast ASP.NET Hosting Provider
Hello guys

I need a Windows ASP.NET hosting with the following requirements :
1. 5GB Disk Space
2. 50GB or more Bandwidth
3. MSSQL and MySQL Database
4. Daily Backups.

Please suggest a few. I am having a hard time selecting a good host. I have a question, Is it advisable to host in a server near to my location? Is there any impact on the speed?

I have searched on google and found asphostportal.com meet with my needs. Any thoughts on that? Are they any good? Should my sites become faster?

Thank you so much
I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get windows hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.
You will not regret a thing if you choose QHoster.com windows hosting deals. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the:
shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 459 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Wordpress hosting provider Roisen 5 401 09-18-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 479 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
  Adult-oriented hosting provider ... Roisen 4 441 07-21-2023, 12:10 PM
  Good host several asp.net applications? Adnorips 3 382 05-24-2023, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Kdstack