Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wordpress hosting provider
Which Wordpress hosting provider is better to sign up with - scalahosting.com or hostingsource.com?
What would you do being in my place?
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

You can rely on Blazing Fast Host. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.
Easy to use, friendly interface + fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
These hosts - scalahosting.com as well as hostingsource.com - are worth trying.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.
The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all Hostingsource.com VPS plans.
MANAGED SERVICES: basic support – free, advanced plan – $19/month, professional plan – $39/month.
Overall, hostingsource.com is a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
I have really enjoyed the service I've received from you, and have always been treated courteously and professionally by you and your staff.
These hosting companies - scalahosting.com as well as hostingsource.com - are worth trying.
They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress Hosting? Tilsun 3 254 04-05-2024, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Wordpress hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 297 02-06-2024, 04:50 AM
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 409 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Hosting where I can install Wordpress? Tilsun 4 261 11-10-2023, 02:00 AM
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 414 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo