Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox One - The Kinect
I was wondering, people complained that the Kinect was shitty when it came out. Just two questions for you:
  • 1. Do you like the Kinect?
    2. Do you use the Kinect?

Personally I think it's crappy. I still record clips from Titanfall when I get a super stupid looking kill, but aside to that I think it's crappy.
OP It's Kinect not "Connect"
But I love the Kinect for the Xbox One I use the "Go to" "Record That" "Unsnap" "Snap" all the time and many others to
(10-15-2014, 04:09 PM)Dispaced Wrote: OP It's Kinect not "Connect"
But I love the Kinect for the Xbox One I use the "Go to" "Record That" "Unsnap" "Snap" all the time and many others to

Haha, my bad.

When using the Kinect it never turns on/off my Xbox and when I say, "Who the fudge?" It searches for apps.
  • Do you like the Kinect?: Meh, it's alright, it's more of a pain in the ass imo.
  • Do you use the Kinect?: Nope.
(10-17-2014, 12:24 AM)illuminati Wrote:
  • Do you like the Kinect?: Meh, it's alright, it's more of a pain in the ass imo.
  • Do you use the Kinect?: Nope.

Haha.

When the Xbox first came out it was automatically included in the price. So now I think now it's not included and you have the choice to buy it seperarely .
It's kind of cool, but I have only used it once. Lol.

Just a waist of space/money

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fruit Ninja Kinect Style. Chief 17 953 03-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Divine
  Kinect or Playstation Move? Load 20 1,625 03-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Divine
  XBOX Live Gamertag Exchange (Anti XBOX? Don't Post/No Trollin') Resistance 15 2,768 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Are you ready for Kinect? BRSteven 13 1,455 07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Sparky