Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What's your favorite browser?
I'm in the same boat as some people, firefox pretty much just because the addons, if chrome had the same addons, I would most likely switch over. But firefox is pretty awesome too.
Of course Google Chrome cause the 1st day i installed it with my Fireofox, Then TADA for firefox and now its all mine for my whole Life.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
Opera at the moment because my Firefox isn't working properly.
My favorite browser is Firefox. I like it because you can change the theme, mine is black. The bookmark toolbar is real nice and it is super fast. Firefox overall is much better than Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Google Chrome.
My favorite browser is, and always has been, Firefox. My only gripe with Fx has been its speed in initializing. Chrome loads up much faster than Fx and because of that I have Chrome set as my default browser. I still use Fx for my general browsing needs.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
I am a pure google chrome user, but it has some bugs thats right.

but still i like it faar more then others because of lookout and the unique search option Smile
google chrome is my favorite: as its always been reliable and the fastest for me (:
[Image: LiGzX.png]

I personally love FireFox. It has a nice sleek look, with many ad-ons. It's pretty secure in my eyes and I just like its overall design. I also like how you can change themes. I'm currently using the Mac OS theme.
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
I am currently using Iron and Opera. I like them both.
I use Google Chrome, but occasionally I use Opera.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a new browser. myposbussie 54 17,131 12-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  Choose Your Favorite Browser BreShiE 61 14,553 10-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Muted
  Let's discuss web browser security. Elektrisk 6 1,442 06-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Sam