Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
★★★Make TONS of $$$ DAILY! ULTIMATE GUIDE!★★★
Join HERE: FileIce Registration

Intro:

FileIce is a Pay Per Download website or as we call it a PPD website. The basic idea of PPD is to get paid when someone downloads your files. There are other PPD websites that have been there for a while such as UploadPay or DollarUpload. I am always recommending FileIce to my partners as they pay much higher compared to other sites, have better conversions and also their offers are easier which will guarantee you more earnings in the long-run. If you follow this guide and get accepted into FileIce under my Referral, I will give you some solid advice (via skype) and tips on how to start to earn some serious cash. But always remember, you need to work your ass off to have success and get some good earnings. I'm sitting here after 4 weeks of hard work (8-12h/day) and finally reached my personal goal of min50$/day + the possibilities to scale. Okay, are you ready to make a huge step into PPD? Are you willing to put some effort in it? Well, then go on with the next steps where I will guide you through the main steps of registration. But before we proceed I just would like to show you some Proof of my recent earnings.

My current FileIce Earnings (Updated 09/21):

STEP 1:

Visit FileIce and click Register. I would be glad if you sign up under my Referral. If you do, your chances of getting accepted are even higher + you are able to contact me via skype to get support.

Now fill in all the details the current registration pages require from you. Easy Steps.

STEP 2:

Now this step seems to be more of a problem to most of the people who wants to get accepted on FileIce, but this one is the most important one.

I assume by now that you have a small plan on how to make money. You also should have a website too to attract users even more and lead them to a point where they want to fill out your offers. FileIce will accept people who are slightly smarter than others on their way to make money online. So what do you need to do now? When you fill out the Description of your Plan be sure to be as accurate as possible, use correct grammar and format that whole thing properly. They will just laugh their asses off if you write something like "plz accept me, want to make money with youtube!lol!!!11" Don't do this. I might overplay this a bit, but just to point out how important this is in order to get accepted.

Application's DO's and DONT's

DO's:
- Give them details about what you want to do and how this will make you money
- Tell them about your recent experience with various other PPD Sites (shitcash, uploadpay etc)
- Give informations about your recent earnings
- Be polite
- Be honest
- Use correct grammer
- Make it a minimum of 100-150 words.
- Maybe put in some screens of your recent payment's (optional)

DONT's:
- CAPSLOCK - crap
- Sentences like: "meboss, i good at ppd since 15yrs, heard fileice is best want earn more with u!!111"
- Don't lie in every freakin sentence
- Don't play around with big numbers and tell them you already made billions on other sites

A little tip from me, don't rely on some pre-written Applications, every App is individual and should be threated as such. Better rely on yourself and invest let's say these 15mins. to get it done properly. Don't copy.

Also guys, save your description if you ever get denied. In this case you can use it again and re-write the whole thing.

STEP 3:

Verify the ownership of your blog/website. Choose the File Upload Method if you have access to your hosted Site via ftp. If this is not the case, please choose the Meta Tag Verification.

If you have a Blog at blogspot, just follow the quick steps below for verification:

3.1 - On your Dashboard > click on Design

3.2 - Choose Edit HTML next

3.3 - Add your individual Meta Tag from FileIce to your Template as in the picture below and be sure to save it!

3.4 - Switch back to FileIce and click "Verify"

3.5 - You made it!

If you have your Blog at weebly simply go to Settings and paste your FileIce Verification code into "Header Code" as shown in the Picture below.

So, finally we are done. Once you have done all the steps above, just tick the TOS, do the Captcha and so on. The stuff you've been likely gone through a hundred times before. Okay, that's it. With my Referral and a verified website you should get accepted in a day max. Otherwise it would likely take up to a few days.

Last point I would like to point out, if you are struggling of getting accepted I'm willing to help you out and tweak your application. If you are already accepted under my ref and would like to get some more insider-tips on how to increase your earnings I would also be glad if you contact me. Just add me via Skype: zinne4eva.

Hope I could help you out guys, if you found this Thread useful please give me some Rep + Thanks!

Cheers,
zinne
Thanks, will definitely try it out Smile wish me good luck
(10-26-2012, 04:35 AM)sharan Wrote: Thanks, will definitely try it out Smile wish me good luck

Good luck! Big Grin
I will give this a try aswell. Let's see what happens Smile
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]
if you have any question feel free to ask.
and have a great day.

Here is the Strategy I Follow :
A basic strategy that works very well with Neobux is as follows:

1. Choose a time of day that you can click ads and eventually manage your referrals at the same time everyday.

2. Click all available ads everyday (when you get referrals this is necessary to earn from referral clicks).

3. Utilize all free methods of advertising to gain any direct referrals. Talk it up with your friends and relatives. Put a tagline on your e-mail signature. Post in forums. Use free traffic exchanges.

4. Once your account balance reaches $2. Transfer this money to your rental balance and rent 3 referrals. It is only $0.90 to rent the referrals but you will need the remainder to properly manage the referrals.

5. Put the autopay function on.

6. If a referral of yours has not clicked in the last three days and has a click average of less than 1.8 then recycle it ($0.07) and get a new referral. If they have a click average of over 1.8, I will give them 7 days before I recycle them. I will give those with an average of over 2.0 the full 14 days to return and click just because I would hate to recycle a great referral just because they were on vacation for a week.

7. Whenever, one of your referrals goes below 20 days before next payment pay to add another 30 days. Below 20 days, the autopay function does not work and you will not get the savings for that referral.

8. Every time your account balance reaches $1 transfer the money to your rental balance. At first when you are only making a couple of cents per day it is important to keep enough in your rental balance to maintain your recycling activity because you can only transfer in $1 increments. Once you can complete this transfer and have at least $2.40 in your rental balance rent another 3 referrals.

9. Continue this process until you are making a $1 a day in your account balance. At this point you can begin renting in bigger chunks of referrals every 7 days. Never rent a number of referrals that is greater than 33% of your existing totals as these will become difficult to manage through recycling with your earnings.

10. It will take a while but continue the above listed process until you reach 500 referrals. At this point stop renting and just maintain your referrals. Accumulate the earnings until you can pay for the upgrade to golden.

11. Once golden, maintain your referrals as before. Every week continue to rent referrals until you hit the 2000 refs mark. Any money that you are not sinking into referral maintenance or renting is profit for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,316 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  How To Make $1000 a Month PPD [Ultimate PPD Method] E-Book acedude 1 1,607 01-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  make daily 5$ to 10$ on foolish and shitcash waqas001 26 3,986 08-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Last Post: runnner123876
  ★★[PROOF+VOUCHES+BONUS+AUTOPILOT]★Awesome's Guide to Make 150$/Day on Autopilot★★ mounikasiva 0 735 08-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: mounikasiva
  [NEWBIES-FRIENDLY]How To Make A Few Bucks Daily With 5 Min Setup And No Effort bthomasser 4 781 07-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Last Post: bthomasser