Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdWorkMedia.net! - New CPA/PPD network | Earn directly, stop paying FileIce commision
Hey guys, it's єץє. Some of you may know I have made quite some money with FileÍce over the past few months ($5k+ when I wrote this). I would like to show you something different - better in my opinion.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
[Image: jEKsQAGPrn1GV.png]

AdWork Media's monetization solutions are the ultimate platform for content publishers, website owners, and online game & service developers. Generate profit from every visitor! Our Content Locker, Product Locker, & File Locker tools easily protect premium content, upgrades, downloads, apps, guides & more.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmdLkiDfCa8[/yt]

Earn More From Your Traffic! - Stop paying FileÍce, FileFláre, Shárecash, and other PPD sites a large percentage of your earnings. Earn directly with AdWorkMedia - a CPA site that is great for PPD marketing.
  • [Image: j0sG0VACkWnAS.png] Advanced Publisher Tracking Platform
  • [Image: jY9NWu6wXicA3.png] Flexible, Powerful, & Smart Content Lockers
  • [Image: jbzUjVAIMcfiPq.png] Built-In Performance Bonuses
  • [Image: j6acqsCSnszKt.png] Global Reach...Monetize Any Country!

How to get accepted:
At the moment it's not too hard to get accepted. Be honest. If you have marketing experience, provide web references and profit statistics as evidence to support your statements (I didn't do this..). If you do not have marketing experience, explain what experience you might have in related fields. How computer literate are you? How much time can you dedicate to improving your marketing abilities? Do you have an online portfolio? It would be very good to point out a couple of traffic sources such as Google SEO, Facebook, YouTube, forums etc. If you do, write about experience you have gained from other networks. Tell them you heard their network is very good.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQLI8oBn2v8[/yt]

This network is designed and ran by Dennis and Dave from the website employees. They will help you getting starting using their excellent conversions and EPC rates to make you the most money you can make using CPA. They also update the website very regular and always come out with new features to help with reporting and finding where the money is. I strongly recommend giving this CPA network a shot! I find it much better than all the PPD networks we see on HF (why not earn directly from a cpa network?)

Get paid by PayPal, Check, ACH Direct Deposit/Wire, AlertPay, or Western Union. All publishers start on a NET-30 payment schedule but can quickly move to NET-15 or faster.

[Image: jbhxtnK4BVLh9e.png]
(Get accepted while it's easy!)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OKcash.org Best PPD website | Minimum Payout 5$ | Instant Approval okcash 2 977 07-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Pay Per Download PortUpload.com | Highest Paying PPD/CPA Network, $50 Min. Payout portupload 2 1,097 05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: okcash
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,357 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn & Get Paid With Best PPD, PPs And Mix Programs gboxes 0 619 04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post: gboxes
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,340 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke