Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about a Science, Religion, Philosophy, and Politics forum?
I just realized that SF really doesn't have a forum dedicated to debates about subjects like science, philosophy and alike. It might be intentional by Omni, but I really do miss it.

"Academic, School, and Homework Help" is not a adequate replacement.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Omni mentioned earlier about it, he doesn't want immature fights over subjects.

Btw : http://www.politicsforum.com/
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I would be all forward for Science and Religion.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Yes, Kewlz, there are other forums for this kind of stuff, and even HF has a forum for SRPP. However, the forum could really use the activity and fun that a forum like it could bring.
Why not ? Surely it'll be a good addition .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I've discussed why I don't want it here. Sorry but SF won't be a debate site where people are out to annoy each other even if in just one forum.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
All right. Personally I enjoy debating in a professional manner but I understand your concern.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(05-26-2012, 07:52 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: All right. Personally I enjoy debating in a professional manner but I understand your concern.
We've already discussed this in a forum I posted a year and a half back. Please use the search feature to make you're not posting the same topics again. Also:
I share your feelings, but as it is a support site, it has been found inappropriate for this forum.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion Or Not? Net_Police_Officer.911 8 1,054 04-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Do have a religion section? UrugEci 31 5,918 12-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Last Post: MarkW7
  [Suggestion] News/Politics Section Nemmyy 8 1,285 06-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Nemmyy