Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knuckles: TLF Breaker [Game in Progress]
Here's what it looks like so far:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5QLj3L3sc[/yt]
Wow, Ace, that's starting to come together quite beautifully! How long until you start adding enemies/items?
I'm debating giving him a punching action as well first, and since the background i've got looping, i'll need to figure out how long I want levels to go (# screens).

I have the idea of collecting gems, and only once all the gems are collected can you finish the levels. Bad guys and other obstacles in the way.

It takes like 2 minutes to build each time I want to debug with how much code I have so far, and i'm not even done half. There's just so much code right now though even though i'm not done that if I don't work on it i'll have to relearn what i've already done lol. I have 5 different classes so far and they are all at least 3 pages scrolling length.
Looks awesome mate.
Waiting for this to release.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I feel like the only programmer on this whole forum anymore, nobody else releases anything or even hardly posts in this section.
(04-21-2012, 02:44 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I feel like the only programmer on this whole forum anymore, nobody else releases anything or even hardly posts in this section.

It's not just the coding section. Most sections are dead.
I would post stuff but I don't have much motivation to code these days.
I fudged up my computer, I'm online from mobile these days.
I agree with Fragma, whole forum is dead only active section is ES.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
This is why I spend more time on my forum's tech sections, and not only because I am an administrator there Smile These sections need to be revived over here.

Updates:

-Made it so that you can't bounce continually with the spinball
-Sholding Shift while turning into a spinball will rocket you at a diagonal down towards the enemy, as well as without Shift, however, in combination with Shift, you'll have a more powerful "boost" behind your spinning ball "spiking" action.
This looks promising, can't wait til it's finished!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [C#] TLF Rollaway - Game Development AceInfinity 10 2,145 04-17-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [VB.Net] Progress bar in the icon in the taskbar [Win7] The-One 10 5,259 06-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: The-One
  [Source]Progress BAR Personnalized-[Make Your Tools Prettier]! ThePrinCe 2 825 02-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ThePrinCe
  [TuT] How To Make A Progress bar in VB6 [TuT] JesusOfSuburbia 5 3,384 05-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: //Pretextâ„¢