Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurple Mybb Theme
I just made this today. Any opinions about it?

You can view demo here:

http://beta.mybbcentral.com

If you like it and have a MyBB forum it's available to subscribers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I think it looks pretty damn good to be honest with you Omni, sadly tho i don't have a MyBB forum. Altho, i might set one up.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I like the forum icons for the new posts and stuff, but as for the body, sorry I'm not a fan. Imho, the purple is too light, I think a darker purple would've worked better.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-06-2009, 06:15 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I like the forum icons for the new posts and stuff, but as for the body, sorry I'm not a fan. Imho, the purple is too light, I think a darker purple would've worked better.

Darker would be a problem. It would have changed the theme entirely. That color allows you to read both white and black text without a problem. Do you know how difficult it is to accomplish that?
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Use some lighten colors in container labrocca.
#CF9FFF
that would be nice.
I don't like it.
But I must say you've handled the colors really good, besides the default Admin username color, but I guess you've already changed that.
And what's with the gradients, they look like they were low quality images.
Check the demo. The screenshots in gif only made the gradient look bad. It's fine.

Username color and such are not part of themes. They are altered in admincp under groups.

And I don't plan on making changes to this theme. It's done.
I liked the tcat area and coloration only. Other then that, I think that you will handle the them's layout quite good.
Yes in the demo they look fine, my mistake.
What I don't like is the purple, but that's a viewer's choise...
What's the price?
May be, Labrocca made this for a customer I thinks.
EDIT: If you ask, I will go for 10 $ for this theme.

Off topic: Is the width of this theme is fixed , labrocca ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,204 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,383 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 2,063 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,155 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
  [Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme envira 2 1,386 08-05-2013, 04:10 AM